• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite school/college subject?

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
since i'm in graduate school for a phd in history, I'll go with that. Astronomy and zoological field sciences like entomology and ornithology always interested me as well.

Kingwobbly

Kingwu.
Biology, genetics in particular. I was good at art too, but teachers always told me what to draw. I always preferred to draw what I felt like drawing like the bear on my profile picture. As a result I didn't enjoy the subject in school as much.

I don't remember any stand outs from high school. Creative Writing was fun.

My favorite college courses were Pediatric Nursing, Mother-Baby Nursing, and my Leadership Clinical. I loved the independence of the clinical, and I always wanted to work with babies/kids. That's my fall back plan if prison doesn't work out lol.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Ancient History, Japanese, Hospitality, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Drama and Creative Writing were my favourite subjects at high school and university.

Languages and other cultures have always fascinated me, which is probably why I've studied so many languages and enjoyed Ancient History. I also really enjoy being creative and theatre, hospitality and writing were a really good way for me to balance the other subjects I was taking by providing an outlet for me to create and express myself however I wanted to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom