• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Region

What is your favorite region from the Pokémon series?

• Kanto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johto

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Unova

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Kalos

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Alola

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ezlo

The Minish Craftsman
Of course, this must be a hard question for Pokémon fans. But still we have our favourites with respect to Towns, Cities, Gyms, Pokémon, and Legends.
I personally love the Hoenn region. And I love it even more after the remakes, It has my favourite Legendaries, and is the only region with two different teams.
It also has my favourite Pokémon Blaziken. I don't remember choosing any other starter in the Hoenn region.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I see you are a man of culture as well. Hoenn will always be my favorite and Swampert reigning supreme

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Since Ruby was my first true experience with Pokemon (meaning I had a friend to play it with who was playing Sapphire.) So Hoenn will always be my favorite.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
When I got pokemon X, my love for the series multiplied. Even though I like the previous regions, Kalos will be my favorite. Let's see, in it we have a bunch of friends, we have Diantha <3, we have my favorite baddie: Lysandre, and easy pokemon shinies. Alola comes in 2nd, mostly because of Kukuy and those good-looking trainers.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
While Gen 3 is my favorite mechanically, the question is technically about region and not game. The landscape and gym designs of Sinnoh are among my favorite in the franchise.
Also, first game bias.

Last edited:

Night Owl

~Momentai
I think Hoenn is still my favorite region. That's the region I remember best from the anime. I didn't get to experience it until ORAS, but I remember it being fun to make hide outs and try to have my brothers find it.

Treecko is still my favorite started.

Reactions: Doc

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
I love Hoenn because it's the first region I owned. I did play FireRed & LeafGreen but they weren't my copies so I never really experienced Kanto until later. I love the Pokemon from Sinnoh, but the land mass of Hoenn is just so much cooler, all the biomes fit in somewhat well, no weird ice mountains on an island. Though the desert and volcano were a bit of a stretch, they should've affected more areas but it still works. The water routes are dull and boring, but the ocean is dull and boring, there's not supposed to be anything there. The cities and towns feel unique and interesting too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom