• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Race/species from the LoZ Series?

Favourite race/species from the LoZ Universe?

• Mogma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deku

• Fairy

• Garo

• Gerudo

• Goron

• Great Fairy

• Hylian

• Kokiri

• Korok

• Lokomo

• Minish

• Kikwi

• Ooca

• Rito

• Sheikah

• Twili

• Yeti

• Yook

• Parella

• Total voters

dark majora

I like queso aka cheese
Hi everyone.
I was just wondering: Which of the various races/species of the Zelda Universe are your favourite?

Edit: I only had room for 20 options and I stupidly forgot Zora... How could I?! :(

WHY DID YOU LEAVE OUT ZORAS THEY ARE MY FAVORITE I WAS FORCED TO VOTE FOR GERUDOS

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
Zora, cause are just awesome, and Princess Ruto doesn't hurt their case either. I don't get all the hate she gets.

I really love the Zoras, especially in TP where i felt that their aesthetic design was wonderfully realised. Somehow i went through the game and didnt really visit Zora's Domain at night until i spent a day goofing around doing sidequests and when i dropped down into Zora's Domain to see small parts of them glowing in the night like photophore cells on deep sea fish i was really happy and impressed. Their armour (if you can call their helmets etc that) looked cool too and really gave the vibe of a genuine cultural history. Ralis was cool too, which was a small mercy since every younger character in TP annoyed me to hell, and Rutela looked very regal and almost commanded the screen with her presence, perhaps even more than Zelda herself did. So yeah Zoras get my vote =] (why'd they have to evolve? =[)

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
I really liked the Twili and how they were portrayed, not vengeful, but accepting of their fate and realizing that they were in the wrong.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Ties between Kokiri and Hylian for me; I love them both so much :)

The idea of being kids in a forest, constantly messing around with no real aim...it's like a childhood come true. And Hylians, they seem to have an awesome order going about. There are a couple major changes I personally would make, but otherwise they're solid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom