• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Race/species from the LoZ Series?

Favourite race/species from the LoZ Universe?

• Mogma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deku

• Fairy

• Garo

• Gerudo

• Goron

• Great Fairy

• Hylian

• Kokiri

• Korok

• Lokomo

• Minish

• Kikwi

• Ooca

• Rito

• Sheikah

• Twili

• Yeti

• Yook

• Parella

• Total voters
I've made a top 3 list of my races:

1. Deku

Deku Scrubs are unique races in the Zelda series and I wish the had a bigger role in the Zelda games, but that isn't so yet. Nintendo can do much with the Deku Scrubs and they just don't do it.

2. Mogma

Mogma's are just awesome by looking at them, they have a cool look, they have a cool theme. They have almost every thing, that's why Deku's are cooler.

3. Lokomo

Since the Lokomo's only are seeing in Spirit Tracks, they are unique to the series, that's why I like them. They come forward by wheels, BY WHEELS?! They can just drive to any destination, gimme that thing and I have the time of my live.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
The Zora or the Rito but since Zora isn't an option I voted for Rito. I love the Zora because I love the water. I used to lived near some kind of body of water for the first 17 years of my life, so I spent a lot of time swimming. The world beneath the water is still a mystery with so many beautiful and some times weird creatures. The Zora look really neat as well. I like the Rito because of their overall design. They are really bird anthros if you think about it. Their ability to fly makes them even cooler.

I haven't played all the Zelda games yet
But as of now, the Gorons have always been my favorite.
Their so cute and except me as a brother!

wow I didnt realize there were that many until I saw the options. I think races were really put into zelda with OOT (zoras were just enemies before) so I will have to go with one of those original races... Sure, how about zora... oh wait you forgot the one race that was there even before OOT as they were kinda in the original and they were in ALTTP.

Ok I will vote goron.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom