• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Favourite Quote

"Do you see that man with the evil eyes?"
one of my favorite quotes I can hardly see his eyes!
it should of been "Do you see that man with the evil hair" XD

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
"Time passes, people move... Like a river's flow, it never ends... A childish mind will turn to noble ambition... Young love will become deep affection... The clear water's surface reflects growth... Now listen to the Serenade of Water to reflect upon yourself...."

Stated when you meet Sheik in the Ice Cavern. A deep telling of a child's path to adulthood and maturity...and when he falls in love.

that's what i was going to put. GREAT quote.

i'll go with:

'When peace returns to Hyrule, it will be time for us to say goodbye. Thank you, Link...goodbye'.

Said by Princess Zelda in the ending. One of my favourite lines in the entire game.

This is another one of my favorites:
"Have you seen Mr.Dampe, who lives in the graveyard up ahead? It's 7:38 AM right now, so he is probably asleep in his hut. Why don't you go out onto the field and kill sometime?" -Carpenter Kakariko Village.

Do you want to hear what I said again?

Yes <--
No

"Hoo hoot! Link... Look up here! It appears that the time has finally come for you...

-Kaepora Gaebora

Noooooo...

Who?! Who are you? How did you get past the guards? Oh? What's that? Is that...a fairy?! Then, are you... Are you... from the forest? Then...then...you wouldn't happen to have the Spiritual Stone of the Forest, would you?! That green and shining stone... Do you have it?
no
Well, that's odd... I thought you might be the one from my dream... You really don't have it? Tell me the truth... Do you have it?

When you leave the forest without it you get such great irony.

H

Hylianshield910

The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that doesn't change with time is a memory of younger days... -Sheik

"It's so annoying that I'm going to reveal the secret of Queen Gohma to you!"
-The Derpiest Deku Scrub Alive

I love this line, so much. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom