• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite planet

I loved astronomy growing up. I loved the planets and the power of the energies that just boggles the mind like quasar beams and super novas.

Unfortunately making any kind of career out of it blew up in my face when i realised that i suuuuuuck with numbers.

However i still love the nine-i mean-eight planets we have and i want to know which are your favourites and why.

Pen

The game is on!
My favourite planet is Neptune. Firstly I think it's very pretty with how blue it is. Puts Earth to shame really. :p I think it's awesome how much water there is on the planet and I'm excited to hear about future investigations on Neptune even though I know it will take many years.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Earth honestly fascinates me over any other planet in our solar system. Life is an amazing thing that seems utterly impossible when you look at the big picture, so the fact that the Earth has it fascinates me more than anything other planets have.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I loved astronomy growing up. I loved the planets and the power of the energies that just boggles the mind like quasar beams and super novas.

Unfortunately making any kind of career out of it blew up in my face when i realised that i suuuuuuck with numbers.

However i still love the nine-i mean-eight planets we have and i want to know which are your favourites and why.

Also loved astronomy growing up, along with dinosaurs and mushrooms. I used to have a good telescope and go stargazing. I would print off the sky charts for the time of year and try to spot the constellations. I used to know loads of their names and the names of many of the stars but I have forgotten a lot because I don't use the knowledge these days.

My favourite planet besides earth is Neptune. I love the deep blue colour of it and the visible weather patterns make for an interesting looking surface..

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Can't take Uranus seriously,
Mars has Marvin,
Pluto... *gazes longingly*
Earth is vanilla xD
Jupiter is a bully,
Venus is frenly I guess
Saturn is too gimmicky
Neptune is blue
Mercury cool

I think my favorite is Mercury. People often forget about it but it is the hottest planet in the solar system. I used to like Pluto but... well yeah

Mercury kind of seems like the underdog planet. All the big planets were having fun together so they threw Mercury into the Sun. Idk

Mido

Version 1
Planet Druidia

I think my favorite is Mercury. People often forget about it but it is the hottest planet in the solar system. I used to like Pluto but... well yeah

Interestingly, Mercury actually becomes very cold during the nighttime of its rotation cycle. It's similar to deserts in that respect.

If I had to choose a favorite planet, it would probably be Jupiter outside of Earth. Not only is it super large, but for whatever reasom, I used to be very interesting in reading about its moons.

jupiter-planet-animation.gif

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
Earth, but Saturn is second because I'm a sucker for deep rings.
newrings_cassini_big.jpg

This picture of Saturn eclipsing the sun has been my Google+ picture for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom