• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Overwatch Characters

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Which characters do you main in Overwatch? (Inspired by a certain blog you should check out)

The character I play the most is D.VA. I really enjoy playing on the offence and the way her ultimate works. If I'm feeling like a more defensive and long-range roll I play with Hanzo. I'm not quite as skilled with him as I am with D.VA but I'm getting better aiming and making use of his ult.

I dont play Overwatch because I HATE online only games (and it should be free) and I cant do FPS games...

However the characters and world seem very cool and if i could play the game i'd probably bury into the fandom.

As it stands Widowmaker and D.VA are my favourites and the new character Ashe looks cool.

Last edited:

Zachie

Moo
I always get a lot of hate for this in the game but I absolutely love playing Torbjorn! The turrets just make it fun!

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I have not played since Orisa was released, so I dont really know how the game plays like now.

I would usually play as either Pharah or Junkrat. Mainly Junkrat though. Lucio, Ana, and D.Va were also some fun characters to play as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom