• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Favourite Mini Game

What is your favourite Mini Game in the entire Zelda series? Is it the Shooting Gallery that makes you curse your console or the Battlesquid mini game which made me burst into tears when I was on my final squid:(. Whatever Mini Game made you constanly spend those precious rupees, unleash your addiction to it in this Thread. Good luck!

MW7

I really like the Thrill Digger in Skyward Sword. There's basically no point to playing it, but I can just play it over and over without getting tired. There are so many better ways to get rupees in the game but I'm addicted. It's like an imperfect version of minesweeper since you never know exactly how many bombs are near a rupee. I always play on beginner since that's the only one in which I can actually use logic sucessfully to earn rupees. Still with how much I've played it, I've only had one perfect round- meaning I found all the rupees and had nothing but bombs left- and that gets you a random treasure. So basically the game is nowhere near worth playing to earn money, but I love playing it anyway.

Dodohs high dive. I am addicted to it and constantly GAIN rupees(i play so much i am extremely good at landing on the 50 rupee space)

I must say my favorite mini-game so far is still the Swamp Shooting Gallery in MM, it was just so challenging and it really perfected my skills with the bow.

zombiegamer723

The Hylian Zombie
Hmm, tough to say.
I enjoyed that battleship-style minigame in The Wind Waker. (The one where you had to find the squids on the grid with a certain number of "cannonballs".

The Clawshot minigame (where you had to collect the star thingys in Castle Town w/ the Clawshots.) in TP was underrated, IMO.

Hmmm... that's a really tough choice! I did like Dodoh's High Flying Adventure one because it was so different than all the other ones! It really helped me to perfect my ability to freefall without totally failing every time! I liked it a lot! :D

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
Such a hard decision...

Skyward Sword's Thrill Digger really sticks out to me. I like the balance between luck and skill that it presents, much like the classic Minesweeper. It's just so addicting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom