• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Metroid Game?

Which is your favourite metroid game?

• Metroid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Metroid 2

• Super Metroid

• Metroid Prime

• Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

• Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

• Metroid Prime Hunters

• Metroid Fushion

• Metroid Zero Mission

• Im too stubborn to even give it a try

• Total voters
mine is definitly metroid prime 1, ive played metroid fushion, super metroid, metroid zero mission and metroid, theyre all amazing but metroid prime takes the cake here

Well, I really can't say... yet. I only now got into Metroid, and I've only played Metroid and Metroid Prime. Not to mention I haven't gotten far in any of them.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
SUPER METROID! And then Metroid Prime 1 (Trilogy edition w/Wii controls) comes next. Fusion is right up there with the badassery. They all are. The series is freakin' amazing. I can't wait for Other M, omgaaaaah.

Kazumi

chagy
I would have to say that Metroid: Zero Mission is my favourite Metroid game. It takes everything that I loved about the original Metroid for NES (My second favourite Metroid game) and then adds so much more. It helps that the controls are awesome, and that it is for GBA and is nice and portable. 2D Metroid is definitely the best.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
I voted for Echoes, even though it's only half-true.
My favorite 2-D is Fusion, while my favorite 3-D is echoes, but I prefer echoes over any other

Mute

一員
I don't really have a favourite because I tend to enjoy the games far too much to like a single one over the others. However, I do hold Super, Fusion, and Zero Mission above the rest, since I play those the most often out of all of them. As for the Primes, it's been too long since I've played 1 and I didn't much care for 3, so I feel it'd be unfair to really choose from them.

Regardless, I mainly choose those 3 because I can't seem to stick with Metroid 2, no matter how much I try. Along with that, since Zero Mission technically is a remake of the first game, it sort of keeps me from playing that, although I have beat it before so it's not like it's THAT bad of a thing.

It's really hard to choose, because unlike other series, Metroid is amazing on the same level for me in both 2D and 3D. For some series, like Mario and Zelda, I'd always pick a 3D title because those are just the type I like best from those games. Others, like Sonic, I'd say a 2D game for the same reason.

But yeah, Metroid is the exception. When it comes right down to it, it's either Super Metroid or Prime 3. Super Metroid is my favorite of the 2D titles, and Prime 3 is my favorite of the 3D titles. All the other games are sooooo close to them though, I can't make a decision.....

Super Metroid hands down. It had everything: replayability, millions of power-ups, secrets, adventure, awesome soundtrack, and most of all, difficulty. It is considerably the best Metroid, SNES, Adventure, Sidescroller, and Platformer ever.

Last edited:
Super Metroid by far. It was actually the first video game I ever played, so there's a lot of nostalgia for me, but other than that I consider it a perfect game. What I mean by that is... well, every aspect of the game went together so well. The graphics, the music, the gameplay, the difficulty, the design, the story... everything flowed together flawlessly. Of course some people are going to prefer other games, but Super Metroid is timeless, IMO. Everything about it is still good.

Among the Prime games, I'd say my favorite is the first. I didn't think Prime 2 measured up, not at all, and I haven't played enough of Prime 3 yet to really say for sure.

Juxtor

aka. musician_4_life
I have sooooooo many memories of trying to bomb jump to find every single secret in that game. It is by definition what a adventure plat former should be!!! It will always be a favorite of mine and I will even show my kids this game!!!

C

Carben

It's hard to really say. To tell the truth all Metroid games are just epic in their own ways. I would have to say Metroid Fusion was a good game in my opinion, but then the Metoid Prime Trilogy comes in first.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
lol Metroid 2 for the GB was amazing. It hurts me how much I stink at Metroid, but I probably got the farthest in this old school game, other than that I had Metroid Prime 1 and 2, but those games defeated me so I sold them lol. I wish I could be cool like all the big Metroid fans and actually beat one of the games... not really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom