• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Mario Vs Bowser Battle?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
My favorite Bowser battle is the last one from Super Mario 64, which I like to call Ultimate Koopa because that's the name of the music that plays during it. Anyhow Bowser really picked up in difficulty in this encounter from the previous two. Each time he got thrown off, he'd land back on the platform and cause shockwaves to expand in all directions. Eventually chunks of the stage would fall off until it looked like a star, and aiming Bowser for the mines became harder. It was a battle that I really enjoyed for its intensity for once, because I prefer casual encounters usually. But Ultimate Koopa did it right.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My favorite Bowser battle is the last one from Super Mario 64, which I like to call Ultimate Koopa because that's the name of the music that plays during it. Anyhow Bowser really picked up in difficulty in this encounter from the previous two. Each time he got thrown off, he'd land back on the platform and cause shockwaves to expand in all directions. Eventually chunks of the stage would fall off until it looked like a star, and aiming Bowser for the mines became harder. It was a battle that I really enjoyed for its intensity for once, because I prefer casual encounters usually. But Ultimate Koopa did it right.
This is pretty much my opinion. I loved how Nintendo handled this Bowser fight and it was the pinnacle of Bowser, in my opinion, int he 3D realm. :)

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I really the Bowser battle in Super Mario World and Super Mario 64. I really enjoyed the battle of Super Mario World. It was amazing how you needed various items to knock him out. The 64 battle, final battle,was truly epic. I really like how Bowser destroyed the battlefield in order to destroy him completely. The 64 DS version was also an amazing battle, hand-held, but amazing.

Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, Super Mario 3D Land, and New Super Mario Bros. U are my favorite Bowser battles.

The angry clown cart from Super Mario World crashing up and down after hitting Bowser for times, for example, is engraved in my mind.
Thareous summed up Super Mario 64's climax well.
Super Mario 3D Land's was a battle of endurance as after pounding a switch once, Bowser returned larger than ever. The final bridge sequence was absolutely stellar.
New Super Mario Bros U.'s Bowser was massive and frightening especially in his shell form. Usurping Bowser Jr.'s clown cart and going in for a hit was an interesting twist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom