• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite male ally?

I don’t even consider 90% of those as companions

All I mean by ally is someone who is on Link's side.

A companion, on the other hand, is someone who's there all game, which isn't what I meant in the thread. As far as companions go, Ezlo and the king of red lions are the only males I think.

The main reason I started this thread actually was because HW barely has any male ally characters, all it has is Daruna, King Daphnes, Ravio (who is an alternate Link anyway), and Tingle (who is a joke character). Skull Kid himself is technically not evil, but during the game he's possessed, so it's essentially Majora anyway. The majority of the HW characters are female (I'm not complaining btw :p) with a lot of the males being villains.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
My boy Shad
Yeah, bruh.

...If he can even be considered a proper companion. Like everything else about that later part of TP, whatever implementation or development Shad and the rest of the #resistance had going for them was completely squandered. But I like the idea of him in concept. Fiction doesn't have enough brave bookish sorts who either do or do not fight but who are useful in their own right. They're usually depicted as the cliche dorky cowards who are inept at everything except being dweebs. Shad even had a cool sophisticated style to him.

Otherwise, my bro Ezlo, who I'm fairly certain would gleefully praise kek if he knew what that meant. Frankly, I never got all the hype surrounding Linebeck. Sure, I don't really appreciate PH but Linebeck still seems like a standard cliche to me. If he were like a Han Solo type who was only doing it for the $$$ but who was also a raging bad@$$ who actually contributed his effort then that would make him better. But instead he's your stock standard coward who still expects his share of the loot after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom