• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Favourite Lines From a Villain

'hey koume, what is that above your head'
good times..good times
''useless cur! before the four sword vaati your power whithered.these fools think they have won the day but they stand no match against my trident.''-ganon fsa
''buzz...buzz...outsider''-la
''I fight for the strongest side that is all I have ever known''-king blin tp.
''time and time again I cannot prevail.boy...what are you?''-ghirahim

"Feeble! Feeble! Feeble! Feeble! Feeble! Feeble! Feeble! Feeble! Feeble! Feeble! Feeble! Feeble! Feeble! Feeble! Feeble! Feeble! Feeble!"

- One of the two Stalfos warriors in Ikana Castle

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
There are many to choose from! Here's one I liked that I believe no one has said yet.

"Both of you, faithless fools who would dare to take up arms against the king of light and shadow... So you choose. And so you shall feel my wrath!" — Possessed Zelda

Malladus said:
This vessel... It is rejecting my spirit... But the world will crumble int the time I have left!

Leave it to Lithian to post one form Spirit Tracks.

This line just felt so... ominous. The companying music sent chills down my spine. It's a moment of terror. Just when you have won you have almost lost. And... Malladus's final form was AWESOME. Giant demon leprechaun bull thing? Yes.

Various Phantoms said:
YOU LOOK CUTER TODAY. WHY.

I would talk to Phantoms for HOURS just to hear them say this. There are so many little Phantom conversations that are so inexpressibly priceless.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Ganondorf From Twilight Princess said:
Shadow has been moved by light it seems... How amusing.

Not only my favorite villain quote, but my favorite video-game quote of all time. This one line says so much. First off, it demonstrates Ganondorf's character perfectly. The G-man is able to comprehend complex situations including looking at the Personality of his advesary... but at the same time, he doesn't care about this heart-warming development. It "amusing" to him that someone who used to lurk in the shadows now has the bravery to openly stand up and face him. He's going to kill it like the rest. That takes me to my second point. This line pretty much sums up the symbolism that goes on in TP as well as Midna's character development. Midna started as a shadow character, but spending so much time with Link and having Zelda as a part of her, influenced her Personality.

Just... so much win in those two phrases!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
You know how this thread makes me feel? Furious. Outraged. SICK WITH ANGER!!!

Naw, but seriously... I love that quote, along with pretty much all of Ghirahim's quotes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom