• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite/least favourite file in Astral Chain (spoilers)

Astral Chain presents its chapters as 'Case Files' to fit in with the police theme the game has.

This is a thread to discuss your favourite and least favourite files within the game with other fans.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
File 06 was easily my favorite one. The forced stealth at the beginning was kind of a pain to get through, especially with me who likes to scour every nook and cranny of every part of each level, but everything after that was glorious. The whole story around Sector V, Kyle's boss fight and his design, the merging with the Astral Plane and the boss battle against the Hommunculus, they were all AMAZING.

I honestly don't know if I have a least favorite file. Probably File 08; I didn't dislike it, but the traffic jam puzzle blue case was hell for me because I am very bad at those types of puzzles, and I also had a big issue with getting locked off from parts of the level I was still trying to explore and being forced into a timed mission.

File 06 was easily my favorite one. The forced stealth at the beginning was kind of a pain to get through, especially with me who likes to scour every nook and cranny of every part of each level, but everything after that was glorious. The whole story around Sector V, Kyle's boss fight and his design, the merging with the Astral Plane and the boss battle against the Hommunculus, they were all AMAZING.

I honestly don't know if I have a least favorite file. Probably File 08; I didn't dislike it, but the traffic jam puzzle blue case was hell for me because I am very bad at those types of puzzles, and I also had a big issue with getting locked off from parts of the level I was still trying to explore and being forced into a timed mission.
Fully agree, file 8 had some annoying puzzles that were just time consuming (waiting for the sprinting Lappy)
File 6 with the exploration, stealth (which I'm bad at), and the Hermits was just overall a fun time to play start to finish

File 10 is my favourite.

Much Fusion, such excite. <3

And Dark Hero is a banging tune for a boss fight.

File 8 was definitely the worst, at least the first half with the timed clean up. Such a pace breaker, but it ends well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom