• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite/ Least Favourite Bosses

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
:frown: isn't there a thread for bosses?
So, who are your favourite and least favourite bosses?

Favourite:
Koloktos
Moldarach
Demise
Scaldera
Ghirahim battle III
Stallord
Blizzeta

Least Favourite:
Imprisoned I,II,III
Ghirahim I,II
Diababa
Fyrus
Water Blight

Favorite:
Goht
Bongo Bongo
OoT Ganon
Aragorok
Stallord

Least Favorite:
The blue Iron Knuckle in AoL that walks off the screen
Twinmold

Favourites (in no particular order):

Volvagia: It's a fire dragon that you beat up with a hammer, for goddess' sake. What's not to love? Plus his human form, Volga, is kinda hot
Goht: Not usually a fan of this type of boss, but this one I enjoy.
Helmaroc King: Similar to Volvagia. A bird you beat up with a hammer.
Fyrus: I actually like this one. You blind some poor fella and trip him up.
Armogohma <3: I love this one so much. I was disappointed when the Zelda Wii U tech demo featuring it never came to fruition. Fun to squish with the giant automatons.
Zant: It did go on for quite a bit, but I enjoyed the recap of past fights.
Blaaz: An interesting concept for a battle, and I think it worked pretty well on the DS's screens
Eox: A fun one, where you vault yourself into the air and snipe certain points.
Koloktos: I like where you pull it's arms off and it's defenseless to your jabs at it's heart with it's own weapons.
Fireblight Ganon: Fun, straightforward.
Demise: A very satisfying ending, charging up your blade with lightning and piercing the chest of the manifestation of evil.
Ghirahim: I like the sounds it makes when you smack the cocky *****.
The Imprisoned (but only the last phase): The first 2 are more annoying than hard, but the 3rd one is a nice challenge.
Yuga Ganon: A nice ending to a decent game.
TP Ganon: Yesssss. More chest piercing. I also like it when you roll around him and knock him over from behind.
WW Ganon: Head piercing. Yessssssssssssssssssss.
Calamity Ganon: It feels amazing when you parry every single attack while only having 3 hearts.
OoT Ganon: Not the best Ganon fight, but anything that gets me decently pumped can go on this list.
Monk Maz Koshia: Fun, not the hardest, and a little bit of a weapon drain, but I enjoyed the battle. Shame you can't do it earlier in the game though :shrugs:.

Neutral :

Stallord:
Eh. A pretty impressive foe, but the summoned skeletons and rollers are more of an annoyance than anything.
Gohdan: A pretty straightforward boss. I don't have anything against it, it's just not one of my favourites. I did like that it served as a test, though.
Bellum: An annoyance, but I like the creature itself and the time stopping mechanic involved in it's defeat.

Least Favourites:

Kalle Demos:
Just an annoyance. Dumb plant, contributes nothing to society smh.
Jalhalla: I love the name, but rounding up and killing the little ghosts is tedious.
Diabolical Cubus Sisters: Just no. Dead man's volley is fun, but it doesn't need to last an entire battle.
Grinexx/Trinexx: Long-neck-having *****.
Zaganaga :mad:: **** this plant. I got stuck at this one on my Hero Mode playthrough.
Thunderblight Ganon: Just tedious. I make sure to do this one first to get it out the way.

Favorites:
  • Aragorok
  • Death Sword
  • Barinade
  • King Bulblin
  • Kalle Demos (Holds the record for the easiest boss to kill, dies to Forest Water)
Least Favorite:
  • Blizzetta

I'm sure there is b/c I'm going to repeat the same thing I said in that one

gyorg in majora's mask is still and will forever be the cheapest piece of ckyk boss in the series
He's only cheap if you're playing badly. The trick is to fight aggressively with Zora Link's electroshield, and to swim fast using the A button.

... Or to cheese him with the bow (either half-cheese, where you down him with the bow and then get in the water as Zora Link to damage him, or full-cheese where you just fill him with arrows with impunity until he croaks).

Or are you talking about the revised fight in the 3DS version? That seems like it might be more obnoxious.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Seems that many people don't like imprisoned. Probably cuz it's very tedious.
Whew it took seventeen minutes or so. I didn't even feel like it was a boss battle. I just ran up to imprisoned's head jumped, striked like 3 times and second one was even worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom