• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite/least favourite Astral Chain characters

Astral Chain has a cast of interesting and well designed characters, from the good, the bad, weird and enigmatic, Astral Chain hits most of the bases.

But who are your most and least favourite characters in the game and why?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I mean, I liked Marie the most because Lappy. It's not only that I'm personally very lenient on comic relief, but I think Lappy was really well done comic relief.

And the Lappy game. Oh my god what a delight!

Least favorite is probably Jin. He felt bland.

Favourite was probably Kyle. Just liked his casual but threatening vibe & always appreciate antagonists who respect you after you beat them/Save them. Had a sweet design too. Wish he'd featured more after that file.

Least favourite possibly Yoseph, never really explained his backstory or motivation for doing things, he just seemed a bit bland.

I liked Marie because not only is she cute, Lappy is awesome too.

I also really liked HAL, but that might have something to do with him being voiced by the wonderful Kyle McCarley. When he says "It's all up to you, my friend" I tear up a little.

Least favourite characters will be the other members of Neuron. They weren't horrible but they weren't exactly memorable either. Jon stands out because he looked quite cool and has solitaire on his Legion... Which in retrospect makes no damn sense.

I liked Marie because not only is she cute, Lappy is awesome too.

I also really liked HAL, but that might have something to do with him being voiced by the wonderful Kyle McCarley. When he says "It's all up to you, my friend" I tear up a little.

Least favourite characters will be the other members of Neuron. They weren't horrible but they weren't exactly memorable either. Jon stands out because he looked quite cool and has solitaire on his Legion... Which in retrospect makes no damn sense.
Most of the Neuron members had interesting design's but never had their chance to shine. Maybe if the game were longer they could've had more focus.

HAL was cool too and his VA is outstanding.

Most of the Neuron members had interesting design's but never had their chance to shine. Maybe if the game were longer they could've had more focus.

HAL was cool too and his VA is outstanding.

(stupid phone autocorrected Jin to Jon, I'm not silly, I swear!)

Yeah, it would have been nice to have some team up missions with them instead of constantly splitting up with them.
It would have been nice to see them use their legions more before they go berserk.

Kyle McCarley is an incredible VA, he voiced 9S in Nier Automata and gave the character so much soul.

Was hoping that it was an autocorrect & I hadn't missed out an entire character called Jon :crylaugh:

Fully agree & he also voiced Mob from Mob Psycho 100 too and his performance there is incredible as well.

Kyle McCarley is very talented!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom