Favourite Goron

Discussion in 'World of Zelda' started by Spirit, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Even if you prefer Zoras, you cant deny that the Gorons are a lot of fun no matter what game theyre in.

We've seen a few different designs for Gorons over the years like the crusty smoking elders of TP to the old hunchbacked walking nightmare in MM...

Darbus, Darunia... the giant Goron on death mountain...

Which Goron is your favourite?

trainerloganpoke and Mido like this.
  2. Scribear

Scribear

Rupees:
    ◊850
    Link-guru.

---
    I always feel bad for Link stealing his room and then the dude is like super nice "Its a nice night, I'll sleep outside." Like, for real! Too nice.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
    Castle likes this.
  3. Satan

Satan chunky plant goop Staff Member Comm. Coordinator

I like that one nameless goron in Phantom Hourglass who's obsessed with the store.

DekuNut likes this.
  4. Gorons are the best.

I like Gor Ebizo because he smokes a pipe and says 'Bruddah'

But my favourite has got to be Gor Coron and I hope one day that someone will look at me the way he looks at Link.

Castle and Mido like this.
  5. Saggy Goron boobs

Castle likes this.
  6. [​IMG]
    It was actually Ebizo that was meant to have the saggiest Goron boobs. In Hyrule Historia you can actually see an arrow pointing to them.

They didn't make it into the final design though unfortunately.

Castle likes this.
  7. S/he freaks me out.

You'd chip a tooth on those... if you catch my drift.

Castle and Deus like this.
  8. InsomniacAttack

InsomniacAttack spicy boi

Rupees:
    ◊658
    Definitely agree. Whenever I'm at this part of MM I feel so bad for taking his room. Thank goodness you don't have to in order to complete the quest.

9. Mido

Mido The Phenomenal One Staff Member Moderator

Rupees:
    ◊1,948
    The Trader Gorons of Wind Waker are probably my favorites because their presence is unorthodox among WW Hyrule's denizens. Large, imposing, and drivers of hard bargains, these Gorons are quite the diligent folks (and they also have cool hats)!

PalaeoJoe likes this.
  10. DekuNut

DekuNut Endangered Timeline Theorist

Rupees:
    ◊4,002
    Biggorons just awesome, "Yeah, I just kinda sit here, and Im lile 100 feet tall. You want a sword? Have a sword!"

BlackWolf//WhiteAngel and Castle like this.
  11. Kaio-Kenshin

Kaio-Kenshin Kaio-what?

Rupees:
    ◊2,457
    Biggoron.

"Myyyyyy broooootheeeeeer also makes swoooooooords. But myyyyy swoooooooooords are the best in toooooooooown."

12. DJ Twitch

DJ Twitch uierjhgnuaeirjgnieujrahg

Rupees:
    ◊427
    Darunia is the only Goron that will ever matter.

Castle likes this.
  13. Bok of the Wild

Bok of the Wild Witch King of Cynicism

14. That one Goron that somehow ended up on a ledge in Snowhead with a frog hat on. Also, this guy[​IMG]

Like, what the heck is he even doing there??

15. Gorko is pretty cool in my book. It always felt good to run into him in my travels in skyward sword.