• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Gaming Merchants

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
In many games you need to buy stuff from various merchants, but some at more enjoyable interacting with than others. So, my question today is: who is it you like buying from the most. List your favourite gaming merchants here.

Hmm.... now these are the poor NPCs i never care about.

To be fair a lot of merchants are rather faceless types like in Tales games. I guess i'll just list the ones that stand out.

Beedle
Merchant from Resi 4.

Thats it.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Everyone's friendly neighborhood zombie peddler
3106605_640px.jpg

also this creepy little $h!t
120px-Malo.png

and of course the one, the only, enigmatic
tumblr_static_happy_mask_salesman__majora_s_mask_.png

Happy Mask Salesman

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
maxresdefault.jpg

Number one for me is Vulgrim from Darksiders. He hungers for souls and especially likes the young ones. He'll part with his goods in exchange for them. I particularly like his voice. He has a Turkish sounding accent and reminds me of my barber. I also like how he compliments you when you buy something 'Oh you are as wise as you are powerful!'

hqdefault.jpg

Number 2 is the Undead Merchant from Dark Souls. He comes out with some great lines like 'Never hurts to splurge when your days are numbered' and of course he has an unforgetable and distinctive laugh 'Neeheeheeheehee'

latest

Number 3 is Beedle. Particularly in Suckward. If you dont buy from him he will eject you from his ship shop through a hatch.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom