• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Game

Z

zark

hey what is you're favorite game this can be whatever game zeld or other my favourit is zelda oot

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
There's really too many to say what is my favorite, but here are some of mine:

Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
Final Fantasy X
Donkey Kong 64
Super Mario Brothers 3
Super Mario World

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is easily my favorite video game ever made. I've shared my sentiments like every website I've ever been too; OoT is a masterpiece that had almost no experience behind it, and look where it is now: framework for any and all 3D Zelda games.

T

theTomas117

For the longest time my favorite game was Resident Evil 4. It was the first one I really got into. However, recently I played and beat 100% Super Mario Galaxy 2 and it took that spot indefinitely.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Mine is The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. In every department, that game just hit all of the right notes for me. No other piece of entertainment has impacted me so profoundly, and it'd take something pretty extraordinary to even come close to doing so./hyperbole

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
All Zelda games are my absolute favorites. But I love others too, and like guapo, there's too many to say. I'm gonna exclude Zelda games because if they were included then my list would be full of them :lol:

Super Smash Brothers
Paper Mario
Assassins Creed
Left 4 Dead
Half Life
Portal
Team Fortress 2
BioShock
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Metroid Prime

In no order, but the list could go on and on...

Last edited:
Zelda
Kingdom Hearts
Phoenix Wright
Pokemon
Residen Evil Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 3
Grand Theft Auto
Metal Gear
Professor Layton

etc.

Kingdom Hearts 2 is my favorite. I love all the games in the series but KH2 is definitely the best.

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
I don't think I can honestly tell what my favorite game is. I generally like most games that I play. If i had to choose I suppose I would say Super Mario Bros. 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom