• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Force of Nature?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Twisters/Tornadoes are such a sight to behold; too bad that in their path they sometimes go through cities and affect us by destroying our homes and sometimes even kill us people. I've not only seen one, I experienced it, and it gave me the fright of my life, but to me they're a sight to see; thus tornadoes are probably my favorite Force of Nature.

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
I've been in a very minor earthquake, and it made my entire room shake. After going around my room yelling that I was dillusional, I regained my focus.
Does me in a bad mood count? No? Fine. Either thunderstorms or volcanoes. (The ones on TV.)
I remember when my dad came into my room and plunked me on the roof to watch the thunderstorm of the year. Good times.

Claire

The Geekette
Where I live, the river is life. It has been ever since people first settled here, but it also comes with a price. We have had terrible floods in the past which caused a lot of damage to property and families alike. It always amazes me because if I could be on the river every day that the weather permit it, I would be out there. It's a very serene environment, being on the river, but when it floods it can become a very scary moment. A lot of people underestimate the force in the river, but despite it all, it's my favorite.

...unless we're talking about fundamental forces of nature, then I have to go with gravitational force. ;)

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I would have to go with thunderstorms and lightning myself, thunderstorms are accompanied by rain and I will often at times find the sound of it all rather calming, I have meditated during a thunderstorm before even.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom