• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite First Level in a Video Game?

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
Beyond Good and Evil's intro was pretty awesome. Having you thrown into action immediately with an epic fight against the invading Domz is the best way to start the game. It really gets you involved in the action...

I don't know if this counts as ''first level'' but the entire opening to Bioshock is still incredible to me and stands out as one of the best intros to a game in my opinion.

I quite liked Resident Evil 2's opening with the burning truck and being surrounded by zombies. Its intense... and extremely infuriating if its your first time playing a resident evil and you can't figure out the controls to walk and turn. I died so many time before i actually get moving.

Other than that i'd say Pandemonium on the ps1 had a good opening level =]

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
TWTBD 4. the main characters (chris dean, an Australian guy, david Checkers, the American, Henry Stillis, the british guy). has to defend a small village from a huge army of nazis ( its supposed to be world war 3) that has over 100,000 soldiers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom