• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite First Level in a Video Game?

Link8150

The 8150th Link
Wonderland from Kingdom Hearts; it was such an interesting level, especially for being the first world of the game. (I don't consider Destiny Islands or Traverse Town to be the first level)

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
The first jungle area of Metal Gear Solid 3 is probably my favorite I don't know why but I just like it so much there. I have played MGS3 over and over again and never get tired of that part. I do however get tired of the fortress where the Shagohod is I hate that place and the following sequence after the battle against Volgin and the Shagohod.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Probably the Forest Temple from Twilight Princess (Technically, I s'pose the first level would be Ordon Village, but I'm goin' with this ;P). It has that signature, creepy atmosphere that the series' Forest Temples are known for, and those monkeys are absolute champs.

That being said, I also love Windy from Conker's Bad Fur Day.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
Emerald Hill Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog 2. It's simple, memorable, and leaves me with a rush of nostalgia, every time.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
City Escape - Sonic Adventure 2
Emerald Coast - SA1
Any World 1-1 (Mario games)
Rainbow Route - Kirby and the Amazing Mirror

I love many first levels, though others I'd much rather not go through.

pit0010

GAME IT LIFE IS TO SHORT
that's a tough one...i would say the first world in ratchet and clank 3.

Already a lot of action happening in the 1st world

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom