• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fire Emblem Favourite Fire Emblem characters

Threads relating to the Fire Emblem series.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Chrom is my favorite character in the series. I'm a huge fan of Awakening and I like everything about Chrom, the va, his design, his stats, his skills, etc. If I were gay, I'd be gay for Chrom.

But I'm not gay, so that leads me to my second favorite FE: Camilla. She has huge tits(they were my primary reason for choosing FE Conquest), I like her hair, she's always making fun if thise filthy Hoshidians, and her stats are AMAZING. Seriously, you can put her in any class and she'll be good. Rn I have her as Witch class.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
Owain b/c he's basically the meme boy of awakening and fates
Mia b/c she's the best waifu of tellius [I'm also pretty keen on Marcia too]
Jill b/c racism is bad
Oliver b/c he's beauty incarnate....and never have I gone from loathing a character in one game to completely loving him in the next, all b/c of a simple action
Black Knight b/c anytime he pops up, you know shyte is about to go down
the laguz kings are all awesome too

jesus, path of radiance just had a lot of good characters

This one is really underrated:
latest

Note: I've only played through the 3DS games and dabbled in Sacred Stones.

Some that stand out to me are Chrom, Lucina, Gangrel, Alm, Celica, Rudolf, Jedah, Elise, and Xander.

I think my favorite of those are the ones from FE Echoes: Shadows of Valentia. There's something charming about the way the story begins and then unfolds into something greater and how royal bloodlines meet on the battlefield.

From Awakening: Lon'qu or Lucina
Conquest/Birthright: Niles, Kagero, Keaton or Effie
Shadows of Valentia: Saber
3 Houses: Shamir or Catherine

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom