• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Final Cut Scene/Ending

Dimooshky

The Mauve Avenger
Half Life 2 Episode 2 Cliffhanger :O
Portal Getting dragged back into the test chambers.
Portal 2 SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!
The Minish Cap Ezlo changing back to his proper form and giving Link a hat was awesome.

Next up is the bad ending of Bioshock. I've never quite cared for the good ending, but the bad ending has always intrigued me. There's something about the brutal side of Jack that never ceases to amaze me. I have always seen Jack as a monstrosity that should have never been, and it's only fitting that I choose the most wicked of actions in the game. I never really enjoyed harvesting the Little Sisters, but for the sake of achieving the most fitting ending, I always do it. It's interesting to imagine that Jack actually threatens the Surface with the atom bomb as well as his army of Splicers.

That's.....a little disturbing mate.

For me, most games (save Mass Effect 3) have had a satisfactory ending, though I guess the only one that stands out is Red Dead Redemption's. Very beautiful and poetic.

I take the whole final battle into account when it comes to endings.

Anyways, as far as Zelda games go:

Wind Waker - Having the entire ocean fall down on you while fighting Ganondorf? Could it get any more awesome? Not to mention drowning Hyrule forever in favor of a new world was such a strong moment coupled with the amazing credits theme.

Skyward Sword - Speeding down a spiral staircase cutting through hordes of Bokoblins while Ghirahim dances around Zelda proved to be one of my favorite Zelda moments. The following battle with Ghirahim was incredible, followed by a rather short, but still decent battle with Demise. Furthermore, it goes on to have the most complete ending in the series, closing up plot threads, solving mysteries, and being topped off with gorgeous credits music.

Other games:

Kingdom Hearts II - Xemnas just never friggin' dies, but I wasn't complaining, and seeing the gang be reunited at Destiny Islands was beautiful.

The Last Story - Best. Final. Boss. Ever.

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
Super Paper Mario: Say what you want about this game, but you have to admit the end was pretty touching. Tippi and Bleck finally get married and sacrifice themselves in order to save the world. For a romantic like myself, that really gets to me.

Skyward Sword: Probably one of the sadder Zelda endings. Both Fi and Impa pretty much die, and the music is some of the lovliest of the series. A very good ending in my opinion.

Ocarina of Time: I may be alone with this one, but I always thought Ocarina of Time had a very bitter-sweet ending if you think about it from Zelda's point of view. Assuming her consciousness didn't follow Link back in time, she is all by herself. Impa now being a sage, and having sent back in time her possible only friend, she is left carrying the entire burden of having to rebuild Hyrule. Very sad and that's why I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom