• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Dungeon Music

Sorry if this has been posted before:D

One thing I didn't expect to like about Skyward Sword so much was the score, mainly the different dungeon tunes. Some of the music I like so much that I've downloaded it onto my iphone to listen to. My favourite dungeon music is probably the Ancient Cistern, the time shift areas of Lanayru Mining Facility and the Sandship.

Also Fi's theme is pretty cool as well, along with the Thrill Digger game room music. All the others are good in their own way but those are my personal favourites.

So what tunes in Skyward Sword does everyone else like? And feel free to include or mention other Zelda games.

Feral

The Drifter
For dungeon theme I think I'll go with Earth Temple's theme.

I like the Silent Realm/ Guardians themes.

There's a orchestrated rendition of "Ballad of the Wind Fish" I love..brings back memories and of course there's also the "Song of Storms"

[video=youtube;FPWEJMGxTBs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPWEJMGxTBs[/video]

Last edited:

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I liked the theme for the ancient cistern. Lanaryu Mining facility made me kind of irritated after a while of listening to it though.

SpiritGerudo

Flamey-o, Hotman!
The Fire Sanctuary is the only dungeon music I can distinctly remember, probably since I was thinking to myself "Wow, this is really awesome music! Need to remember it." through the entire thing. . . . I loved Fi's Theme when it's playing at the start when you are following her, but it kinda changes at the end, hough it was a great song wherever. The music when you first meet Zelda and when she jumps onto your loftwing and you catch her is amazing even though I can't figure out why I've heard it before! So if you know, do tell :)

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I adore Fi's theme- the piano version, it's amazing. And I really like the Skyview temple :3 It was just nice. Ancient Cistern was also nice, I found it relaxing. Then there's this music playing when Link and Zelda are first talking at the Goddess Statue, I love it to tiny pieces and it's awesome and amazing and yeah.

Lanayru Mining Facility made my ears bleed. Muted the TV after 10 minutes.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
They were all good, each one fit the dungeon theme and Artstyle very well. If I had to choose it would be Earth Temple because it had a very catchy theme to it and stuck in my head for a long time. It also suited the dungeon very well.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Don't know why everyone seems to hate Lanayru Mining Facility, I actually liked the theme a lot, it managed to make the same theme completely different between the past and present.....I truthfully prefer the past theme though.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Don't know why everyone seems to hate Lanayru Mining Facility, I actually liked the theme a lot, it managed to make the same theme completely different between the past and present.....I truthfully prefer the past theme though.

Still the Lanayru Mining Facilty theme was kind of flat and even though it switched bettween times which was cool and it fit the description with all the great music in SS it fell a little short of our standards.

skywardsword13

Dawn of the Final Day
The Earth Temple theme was easily the best dungeon theme for me, and one of the better pieces of music in the game, but if i had to pick the best music pieces, it'd either be: Following Fi (Fi's Theme), Nayru's Wisdom, Ballad of The Goddess, or Levias Battle.

Still the Lanayru Mining Facilty theme was kind of flat and even though it switched bettween times which was cool and it fit the description with all the great music in SS it fell a little short of our standards.

I agree that Lanyru Mining Facility present wasn't the best music of the game, but I did like the "past" version of it, I thought the added bass to the score when you entered a time-shifted area was cool.

I don't have a much of a favourite dungeon music per-sa because all of them was really great. I enjoyed all of them (I sometimes went slower in the dungeons to continue listening to them because I thought they were really cool). My favourite soundtrack overall in the game was Fi's theme and the Ballad of the Goddess theme as well. Such beautiful music in this game, it reminds me closely to Wind Wakers music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom