• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Drink (general)

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I live off of milk.
:I

Just plain, white, milk.
Preferably whole, but will drink anything except skim.
Skim isn't milk. It's just a wannabe, since it's not creamy- like milk is supposed to be.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Water, though I also like light colored sodas like Sprite and Sierra Mist and black coffee.

I know it's ridiculously unhealthy, but I absolutely love coke cola. I try not to drink it often though, so aside from that, I'm a fan of fruit infused water and Strawberry White Cranberry juice :pikalove:

I like getting tonic water, sparkling water, or sprite and cutting up strawberries and raspberries and other fruit and putting in in. It is so delicious especially on a hot summer day.

Other than that, usually my go to is coffee which is a terrible habit.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Ugh, can't decide. I have a few.

Water - nothing better for you or quite as refreshing
Coffee - the perfect pick-me-up
Coke and Rum - It's probably my favorite mixed alcoholic beverage because it's simply, it's easy, and I can down a hell of a lot
Jasmine Green Tea - Especially with boba and milk!
Mountain Dew Voltage - favorite soft drink
Gin, Sprite, and Cranberry Juice - pretty good for just taking the edge off when it's available
Malibu Coconut Rum and Mountain Dew Baha Blast - A relaxing beach/pool day drink when you wanna unwind in the summer.

I'm seeing a pattern here involving alcohol XD

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I have this weird thing for Cream Soda, actually. Not just because it tastes awesome, but it's also the only time I ever use the word "soda" because I always say "pop."

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
d0e8c56c5b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom