• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Drink (general)

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Well, my absolute favorite has to be root beer but I usually try to stick to water and milk because I have a problem with sweets. Used to drink half a case of root beer a day and a ton of chips and swiss rolls and other sweets. Now I only buy them every once in a while because I go nuts (btw drank over a liter of root beer today).

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
This is literally your all time favourite drink. Whether this be pop, juice, water, cocktails, etc. So... what is it? I'm curious! :)

My all time favourite drink is Remy Martin Brandy I have it every now and again rather than being a regular drinker.
I mainly drink water and Matcha green tea.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Fruit juices all the way. Either cherry or watermelon juice is my favorite. Also milk, 2% specifically, Vitamin D is gross.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Honestly, I love fruit punch. Like, Hi-C Fruit Punch. Also lemonade, orange juice, and purified water. The onlysoda I like is Dr. Pepper.

Lusoric

What have I done?
Back in my younger days it was hands down milk, I was known around as the Milk Knight, Hero of Milk, Milk Man, you know titles that really showed off my love for the stuff. Anyways, after a few years of downing the stuff daily as if i was in a desert and found an oasis, I developed the worst possible thing for any lover of dairy as myself... Lactose Intolerance. Lucky it wasn't so bad to cause me to feel sick when i drink it, it just makes everyone want to avoid me for a few hours... Now that i can only drink a bit a day, my favorite drink has changed. Apple Juice is nectar of the gods now. There is a reason it's gold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom