• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Dorito Flavour

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm sure most of you beautiful people have had Doritos before; many of you, myself included, probably eat them on a semi-regular basis because they're so delicious.

The title speaks for itself I think. Mine's Intense Pickle, what's yours?

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I haven't actually tried that many flavors. I shouldn't really say what is my favorite since I've only had a few. I really, really like the spicy ones the most of the ones I have tried though. But... that pickle one looks interesting. My family think's I'm weird because I love pickle flavored chips. I'm going to have to see if I can find those ones.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
In the UK there are only 3 flavours of Dorito out but I hate the cheese flavour and the cool original (which I think is just the same as cool ranch but ranch sauce has no meaning here so w/e) is alright but nothing matches my love of chilli heatwave flavour. I went through a period of living pretty much just on chilli heatwave doritoes and pink lemonade flavour lukozade.

Nacho Cheese and Salsa Verde, I love to stack em on top of each other and then duck em in sour cream. now I need to head to the store and get me some doritos:bunnylink:

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
Cheese Burger or the one where it's collisions, hot wings and some other kind on the blue side. Blue Cheese I think.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Cheese Burger or the one where it's collisions, hot wings and some other kind on the blue side. Blue Cheese I think.

You have the absolute best opinions regarding doritos, cheeseburger doritos are amazing and you just earned 10x the respect. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom