• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Disney Movie

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
My favorites would be from my top 5 (1 is the highest)

5. Mulan
I like how they show the ways of how an ordinary girl can make a difference in the world.

4. Lion King
Yes it's a classic but who would not want to watch this movie? i mean come on! Timon and Pumbaa singing the hakuna-matata

3. Toy Story 2
Yeah... I like the actors there. especially the comedic moments of buzz and his gang trying to rescue Woody while being nearly squashed by cars

2. Finding Nemo
This really touched my heart. A little boy who said he hates his father just because he is just trying to protect his only Son that lived from an attack from a Barracuda. then gets rescued by his Father while enduring Sharks, jellyfish, Comedic puns and a Big whale.

1. Wall-E
One reason only and here it is:

M-O just finishes cleaning the floor.
Wally is fascinated.
Impishly makes another mark.
M-O compulsively cleans it. Can’t resist.
M-O (bleeps): [Look, it stays clean. You got that?]
Wally wipes the bottom of his tread on M-O’s face.
M-O loses it.
Scrubs his own face.

DreamDevourer

Born to Fail
Aristocats for me. I really don't like it how France usually has some prestegiousness associated with it, but I love kitties more. With some cute cats and a nice story, I thought it was a nice one.

And its hand drawn to boot!
WOAH!

Len

Zelda On Paper
i think is

aladin
petter pan
alice in wonderland
wall-E
pirates of the caribean (my top ones)

better pirates of the caribean, i like the movies because has a lot of action and adventure, really good movie.

Bob Majinki

Deku Director
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is the single greatest animation that has ever existed, and that ever will exist. Nothing can top it in that field. Nothing.

F

fallen angel

when i was younger, i LOVED the goofy movie! max was the coolest thing in the world to me back then... its been sooo long since ive watched it. lol

P

Paramorefreak

Oh dear, when I was young, mom would only allow us to watch Disney movies. There are so many, but...hmm...here would be the ones I really adore.

1. The Nightmare Before Christmas - I watched this one all the time! I'm a big fan of Halloween, so it was perfect. Tim Burton did excellent with this piece.

2. The Little Mermaid - What can I say? I adored the music. It was good.

3. The Lion King - A true classic. Plus, I love lions. Simba was just so adorable! I can remember crying at the movie, too...

4. Beauty and the Beast - Another classic that I cried to.

5. Homeward Bound - I found the movies cute.

6. Tarzan - swinging from vines seems like fun~! Naw, it was just a cute movie.

7. Hercules - I can remember watching it more than once.

8. Enchanted - Watched that one kinda recently and really enjoyed it.

9. Aristocats - I've always loved cats, so that's a gimmie.

Uhm...that's at the top of my head. Can't really remember anything else at the moment.

U

UltramarineZora

Not many people would say this one, and I don't think anyone has yet, but I would say Anastasia. This is the movie based on the Russian Empire in the early 1900's, with many tweeks to it. I loved this movie! :D
Anastasia-don-bluth.jpg

Along with The Swan Princess, if anyone has ever heard of that one either? I like all of the discreet movies better, I guess.
the-swan-princess-1994.jpg

The Lion King 1 and 2. The third one was trollup. But I'll always love The Lion King even if I don't have that many Disney animation films.

Tom

Toy Story was a really good one... Even though I don't think this can anyhow compete with my favorite live-aciton movies.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
Beauty and the Beast was by far one of the best. It showed romance and how one girl will do whatever it takes to change one man.

Nye Pendragon

derparific
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST. <3
It's brilliant. I have a soft spot for Disney animation, but Beauty and the Beast takes the gold quite easily.
I find myself constantly humming the songs... and then my sister gives me an odd look. : D

Not many people would say this one, and I don't think anyone has yet, but I would say Anastasia. This is the movie based on the Russian Empire in the early 1900's, with many tweeks to it. I loved this movie! :D
Anastasia-don-bluth.jpg

Bingo. I also really enjoyed this movie. As far as animated Disney moves go, it's definitely one of my favorites. I'd have to say that my other favorite is Mulan *shrugs* I always enjoyed watching it as a kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom