• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Disney Movie

S

Swedish Link

Alice in Wonderland is the obvious winner according to me. Truly genious, even if they didn't include everything from the book.

I can't believe no-one's mentioned The Emperor's New Groove yet! Absolutely hilarious movie. For all those who haven't seen it, watch it. Now.

Atlantis is also good. Most of what Disney made after it was bad IMO.

Like most of the people here, I love the Lion King. I watched it to death when I was little.

I have watched most of the "Disney Princesses" movies, but only once or twice a long time ago, so I don't really remember them.

I really like Enchanted as well. Good parody of Disney Princess movies.

M

MagnumPrimers

Toy Story and hell, virtually anything from Pixar. The creativity these guys have is just astounding. Everything they've done is an instant classic. Great for both kids and adults, which is a good thing surprisingly.

The Lion King was also really good in my opinion.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
No Pinocchio? That movie was one of the greatest pieces of animation to me it conveyed a beautiful, sad, and frightening story of a boy who just doesn't understand the world and dies (then is reborn) for it.

There was also Fantasia although that Night on Bald Mountain thing gave me nightmares.

Amelie

Air Dancer
HSM is a movie? =O Oh no! but seriously >> any Disney Pop band is bad. all the ladys sound the same and the boys sound like a 5 year old singing carols.

Demi Lavato has the most annoying voice ever >>

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
HSM is a movie? =O Oh no! but seriously >> any Disney Pop band is bad. all the ladys sound the same and the boys sound like a 5 year old singing carols.

Demi Lavato has the most annoying voice ever >>

HSM is now 3 movies I think. :facepalm: It's a night mare, I know.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
I personally cant remember many but one of the most recent ones I watched was A goofy movie but I really enjoyed the lion king(when was the last time I watched that)
The Incredibles!!! wait, that's Pixar-_-
disney is pixar

And HSM 4 thumbs down

HSM=:sick:eek:r :ganondorf:<3:zelda:which is plain crazy

I personally cant remember many but one of the most recent ones I watched was A goofy movie but I really enjoyed the lion king(when was the last time I watched that)
disney is pixar

And HSM 4 thumbs down

HSM=:sick:eek:r :ganondorf:<3:zelda:which is plain crazy

There's going to be a High School Musical 4!?

Dang, it got old after the second one......

EDIT: It got old after the first one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom