• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Favourite Cutscene from Any Zelda Game

Hey everyone

What was your favourite zelda cutscene from any Zelda game out there.

Personally i liked the cutscene in Skyward Sword where Cawlin is getting stroked by the hand after his side quest. Creepy!

H3roOfTime

Hero of Time
i like the scene in SS where link is skydiving to the sacred grounds and he looks up and sees Groose about to fall on top of him! haha Link's facial expression was priceless!

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
In Wind Waker, when Link places the third pearl, and the statue EXPLODES! He crashes face first into the tower of gods. Bloody Hilarious.

In Wind Waker, when Link places the third pearl, and the statue EXPLODES! He crashes face first into the tower of gods. Bloody Hilarious.

I too found that extremley hilarious. I remember i couldn't stop laughing at that for the longest time lol.

Another one of my favorites is also from WW. It's when Link gets his fire/ice arrows from the fairy queen and she sais "you're my type" or something along those lines. How link sort of shruggs and how the King of Red Lions looks at him was comical.

Agent B

The King of Hyrule
I really liked the scene in Skyward Sword when you are heading to the Sealed Temple after beating the third dungeon, where Groose comes out of nowhere. That was pretty funny.

I like the cutscene in Skyward Sword where Zelda pushes Link off the deck even when Link said that he couldn't sense his leftwing. She didn't believe him and ended up having to rescue him. That was funny. Also in SS, I liked when Link and Zelda were on the goddess statue and Zelda says "you know what happens next don't you?" and gets really close to him. Would've been nice if she really did give him a kiss, but he just had to jump off the goddess statue xD.

zombiegamer723

The Hylian Zombie
I've got to give it to the Master Sword cutscene in Ocarina of Time, just because it's the moment where I went from "guy who casually plays Ocarina of Time" to "full-blown Zelda fanatic".
Other than the nostalgia factor, it's just an amazing turning point in the game. Everyone loves this scene, but I'm also fond of the events leading up to it (Zelda's escape, learning the Song of Time, entering the Temple of Time, etc.), as well as the results of your little nappy time, particularly seeing Zora's Domain frozen over.

My favorite was link going into faron woods and what do know, groose is falling on top of him screaming for help.

yeh infront of the angel statue, that funny! i bet hes thinkin ," oooohh my god what is she....this is my chance..............WAIT WHAT???!!!!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom