• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Character?

:)I think i may have asked this before but who is your favourite character?
It can be from any game.
Mine is Tetra from WW,PH and mentioned in ST.:)

Squirrel

The Rodent King
My favorite character from any video game is Deity Link from MM. Ghirahim would be second, then Zant, then Ike from Fire Emblem.

N

nintendolovebug

I love love love !!! Link duh!! He is so cool..
And also like ganon his pretty cute for a bad guy lol...

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
My favorite characters are Link, Zelda, and Tetra. Link is one of my favorite characters because in all of this misfortune that he goes through and is forced to save the world, he still gathers the courage to save the land. Also, even though he doesn't speak or anything, I always feel like his personality is still drawn out from his actions as a silent hero. He also is still "limp" enough to draw out a whole new, different personality from him whenever I write Zelda fan fiction so he's just one of those ideal characters who is easy to bend at will.

Zelda is also one of my favorite characters because of her personality. Even though Nintendo has been getting creative on her role as a princess and not being the traditional "damsel in distress," she still has this secret, bubbly side of her that especially comes out whenever it's a non-serious moment. She's also great comic relief (in Spirit Tracks), yet she still understands how grave a situation is and knows when not to be silly.

Tetra is on my top three because she's a tough girl who lived the life of a pirate, yet, she's still gentle and kind, as any princess would be. I especially love her part in Wind Waker and how there's a major plot twist including her and you're still thinking she's just a minor character who doesn't matter in the plot. But she does and I love how Nintendo made me really surprised about how involved she really is and how she is oblivious to it.

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Hmmm....Byrne is pretty cool. And Cole isn't so bad himself. But my fave is definetely Medli. In case you haven't figured that out yet. :xd:

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
I have to say that Link from every Legend of Zelda game made first because he is the hero in every game and he wins everytime and second he is the character that I pwn when playing as

F

FourSword

Oni Link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U

UchihaMadara

This series has so many great characters so it's hard to pick just one. Some of my favourites include Zant, Midna, Ganondorf and Byrne.
Oh, and you certainly can't forget the great Linebeck. :lol:

Beaver Brothers (Majora's Mask)

The first time I saw these guys, I laughed. The second time I played through this game and saw them again, I laughed again.

They are just so weird and humerous. They were both really great characters since you are in the game and it feels so depressing, with the end of the world coming soon, but then these guys are pretty much comic relief.

So these two would have to be my favorite characters.

Link. No matter how grim things are, he still fights for what's right, he sacrifices a lot even for people he's only just met. He's the most selfless, noble, and heroic boy.

The Legend of Zelda series has so many lovable, awesome, and terrifying characters. All of them things to offer to the experience, even the most minor character.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
My three favorite are Link, Zelda, and Midna.

I love Link (points to name) because he is not only a hero, but a kind and caring person.
I love Zelda because of her willingness to sacrifice herself and her knowledge.
I absolutly love Midna because of her hardships and true heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom