• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Arcade Games

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
What are your favourite games to play when you visit arcades?

I really enjoy rhythm games mostly. My favourites are:

Chunithm

Mai Mai

Project Diva Arcade

Dance Rush Stardom

Sometimes I play some of the UFO/claw games if they look easy enough to win but they can tend to be a waste of money very quickly.

What are your favourite games to play when you visit arcades?

I really enjoy rhythm games mostly. My favourites are:

Chunithm

Mai Mai

Project Diva Arcade

Dance Rush Stardom

Sometimes I play some of the UFO/claw games if they look easy enough to win but they can tend to be a waste of money very quickly.

Easy thread for you to make when you live in the arcade capital of the world!!

I'll have to cheat and say Killer Instinct 2 because aside from Soul Blade a couple of times KI2 is the only game I've played at an arcade and KI2 is better than Soul Blade to me.

I've always really liked Mario Kart and those big games where you're inside a fake truck/box thing with curtains and you shoot a bunch of stuff, preferably with another person with you. I guess it really depends on the company you have with you. I don't really like gambling type games, but they were really fun to play with my dad, and the more physical arcade games like the ski-ball were most fun with my younger brother.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Galaga is one that im really good at. but probably my favorite one is Gauntlet. I played it with my dad once and it was a lot of fun!

Usurper King Zant

King of Twilight
I've just returned from Moscow and they have a Museum of Soviet arcade machines, so many games I haven't seen in ages (or ever before), and you can try and play any of them.
Not great by todays standards, but at the time they were the thing.

vF4L9DK.jpg

Hahahaha! . . . just kidding Polybius does not exist.

My favourite back then was this.

thI2gEL.jpg

WDAPM0C.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom