• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Animal?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Ah, animals. Helping keep our ecosystems balanced, and helping keep us humans fed. There are billions upon billions of different species of animals in the world, but everybody's gotta have one that they just love above all others! So my question to you lovely people of the forum, is which one would that be for you? Maybe it's a mammal, maybe it's an insect, maybe it's a mollusc. The animal kingdom is extremely diverse, so there are tons to choose from!

So, which animal is your favourite? What do you love about it? Note, this isn't your spirit animal or which animal you identify with, it's simply which animal you like the most.

giphy.gif

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Dogs are the greatest creatures in existence and if you say otherwise, you're lying.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Now it's time to break thousands of hearts with my answer.

My favourite animal is...

The Snow Leopard.

snow_leopard-1.jpg

That's right, sloths are not my favourite animal. While I do believe they are my spirit animal, my obsession with sloths is mostly just to build an online persona. My favourite animal is far more majestic and noble.

Simply put, snow leopards are beautiful creatures, and the first time I saw one at the zoo, I fell in love with them. I don't have much else to say about them really. I do apologize to everyone whose heart was broken with this post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom