• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Animal?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
So what is yours?

Well...
V V V
Mine has to be the snow leopard, it's just so majestic.

That is correct. Contrary to popular belief, my favourite animal is not actually the sloth. I do really like them, as they are fascinating creatures, but nothing can beat the snow leopard for me.

See, sloths are awesome in a humorous and adorable (and humourously adorable) way, whereas snow leopards are awesome because they are beautiful, majestic, amazing creatures. Great hunters. I remember the first time I saw a live one, at the Calgary Zoo, I didn't want to leave its pen. It may have been asleep, but it was just gorgeous. One of the greatest things I ever saw.

I actually think my love for these animals stems from the love of large cats that seems to run through my family. My mom loves white tigers, my dad loves black panthers, my sister loves lynxes. Cats in general are great creatures.

EDIT: Thought I'd put in some honourable mentions.

Cat Family:

- Cougar (I've seen a wild one before, one of the greatest things I ever saw)
- Lynx
- Cheetah
- Liger (Yes, they are real creatures)
- Common domesticated housecat

Others:

- Wolf
- Giraffe
- Sloth (obvs)
- Ferret
- Raccoon (They may be a nuisance, but they sure are cute!)

Last edited:
Of course I also love ancient creatures
T-Rex
Parasaurolophus
Troodon
Velociraptor
Dilophasaur
Corythosaurus
Megalodon
Brachiosaurus
Dimetrodon
Shovel Tusker
Dire Wolf
Trilobyte
Snap Head Sharks

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
My generic favorite family of animals is definitely birds, specifically birds of prey, or just big birds in general. They're just so fascinating to me... They have perfect God-like vision. They can fly so freaking fast when they dive. They can just hover in the air, how the frick do they do that??? But, hands down, my favorite is the Great Blue Heron. Actually, my avatar is a picture of Great Blue Heron I edited to look cool. They live around the swamps and river behind my house, but I rarely see them. When I do though, I just stare at them. They're so mystical to me... Someday I want one to just come pick me up and carry me on his back away from all this pain up to heaven...

cassandra i have seen you lots of times now this is really wierd.............
i like penguins a lot i want to swim with penguins one day because they are funny animals and did you know there are emporer penguins that can actully grow very big in size and height.......

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
For me-
Pretty much any kind of snake.

Cats are cool too, but I like snakes the most.

...That's why my favorite starter chain EVER, is the Jalorda chain.
(in Eng, that's Snivy, Servine, Serperior.... but I know them by their (original) JP names Tsutarja, Janovy, and Jalorda)

Edit:
I also want to add that I love most Insects and Arachnids. I loves me bugs.
Spiders ESPECIALLY!! The bigger, the harrier, the better. :3

But, I still like snakes more.... I think.... (it's almost hard to say, really)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom