• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Animal?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
There's probably only been about 100 thousand threads on this topic already, but they'd have been a long time ago, so I created another one because I was feeling curious.

The title, I think, speaks for itself. :yes:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
There's probably only been about 100 thousand threads on this topic already, but they'd have been a long time ago, so I created another one because I was feeling curious.

The title, I think, speaks for itself. :yes:

So what is yours?

Mine would be the Dragon. I know it's fantasy, but there is the Komodo dragon, and I actually consider dinosaurs dragons, even though they are not. XD But, if dragons don't count, then my favorite animal would be the Lion.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
My favorite animal is the hippopotamus. After watching Gash Bell, an old anime, I learned that my favorite character loved hippos. As a result, I reconditioned myself to love them. I stared at them on Google Images every chance I got until I found them to be the cutest thing ever. They look squishy. I like squishy.

#Seriously

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Mine has to be the snow leopard, it's just so majestic.
Snow-Leopard.jpg

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Dog! Especially puppies. Loyal, cute, fun! I love dogs. :P

If I was to pick a non-domestic animal... probably dolphins. They're such interesting animals and they seem funny, they have a sense of humour. ;) I look for that in mammals.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Wolves.

The way that they look overall coupled with the colour of their eyes is the instant attraction for me. Plus, there's just something about the way that they carry themselves when they're on the prowl. I also view them as being rather lithe creatures.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
They're actually called pygmy marmosets, but let's just stick with the name finger monkey's for now. They're the smallest primate in the world, just over ~100 g. But ya, they're literally pocket sized. How can that NOT be your favourite animal?

Elephants are a close second though. ^^

Clank

Hmm
They're actually called pygmy marmosets, but let's just stick with the name finger monkey's for now. They're the smallest primate in the world, just over ~100 g. But ya, they're literally pocket sized. How can that NOT be your favourite animal?

Elephants are a close second though. ^^

So you can fit your favorite animal in your pocket and your second favorite animal can fit you in its pocket? I think someone like's extremes in size.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom