• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite and Least Favourite Smells

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Inspired by link2random's hatred of metallic smells thread, I was thinking about smells I do like and I was just curious as to what other people's favourite and least favourite smells are.

My favourite smells include petrol and vanilla. Petrol is just... idk, I guess I'm kind of a freak but at the petrol station I'm always the person with their head out the window breathing in the fumes lol. As for vanilla I just find it soothing and sweet but not too sweet.

My least favourite smells are (as has been discussed) metal, soap and birds. Okay, let me explain. Metal, like I said in the other thread, has a smell that puts my teeth on edge and I find disgusting; soap... now I don't mean as if I don't use soap lol but you know like soap bars, and that smell they have, like when you walk down the soap aisle of a shop? That smell makes me itch. Birds just smell funny. I used to have a budgie and he had this weird smell hanging around him if he didn't bathe in a while. I can't really describe it, it's not a strong smell, but it's somewhere between BO and sugar. It always just makes me feel a bit sick.

Salem

SICK
I love the smell of petrol as well.:)

I also like the smell of cigarettes, despite the fact I don't smoke.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Well, it's cliche to name lots of food smells that I like and perfume so I wonder what other more original smells there are... That smell just after you've burnt a match is pretty nifty! :P Oh and glue. Glue smells nice. So do marker pens.

As for smells I don't like, well, boyfriend farts is a major one. And dog farts. I've never dared going under the covers lest my nose will just shrivel up...

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
I like the smell of bakeries. So good...

And speaking of smells, there was this girl who sprayed perfume on herself in one of my classes... DAMN! The smell of that perfume was just so good, that when I got home that day It made me think about the meaning of life.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
As for smells I don't like, well, boyfriend farts is a major one. And dog farts. I've never dared going under the covers lest my nose will just shrivel up...
o______________________________________________O

---

Hmm I like the smell of food, but I have to be hungry; I'm sure that's the case with a lot of people too. Melted chocolate smells hella nice, and it's weird because I'd rather the smell of chocolate than the taste, lol.

I know this may sound odd, but I hate the smell of perfume. Don't get me wrong a little bit is nice, but most girls drown themselves in perfume and I literally can't breathe.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Favourite smells: BBQ's/baked goods/most food in general, the air after a good rainfall, a new book, campfires
Least Favourite smells: Cabbage/Sauerkraut, nasty substances like sewage and vomit, (for obvious reasons :P)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom