• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Favorite...

L

LoZ_MM

First of all I would like to announce that a just registered although I have played these games ALL of my life.

Now, I was wondering what all of your favorites things were. So what is your favorite: Mask, Ocarina Song, tune in the game, and dungeon?

I like the Bunny Hood the best since it makes time management simple.
The "Song of Healing" is my favorite song.
I love the Deku Palace tune, its so catchy!
And my favorite dungeon is probably Ikana Castle (Eventhough its not technically one).

SuperGanondorf

Ballos's Minion
Bunny Hood all the way. That was pretty epic, since normally Link runs pretty slowly. Number two would be the Mask of Truth.

I'm torn for the song; there are so many good ones. I guess I'd have to go with "The Song of Storms" because it is my favorite classic Zelda theme. "The Song of Healing" and "Oath to Order" are also great.

I can't choose a song. It's a three way race between the Bremen March, Deku Palace, and Stone Tower. Probably going to go with Stone Tower because it's such a mystical-sounding song.

Dungeon is Stone Tower, no contest. Probably the most innovative Zelda dungeon there's been other than Mermaid's Cave from OoA.

I really like the Bunny Hood. I bet that everyone will say that, so I'm gonna add that my second favorite is the Captain's Hat because it makes the ReDeads dance. :D

Favorite ocarina song... probably the Oath to Order. I don't really know why. It's just so... powerful, somehow. Lol. The Song of Healing is also excellent.

I actually don't really like the Deku Palace song (don't murder me; I know everyone else likes it!). I like the Ikana Palace music a lot.

Dungeon.... Hmm. Well. Probably either Great Bay or Stone Tower. I really liked the mechanics of flipping the temple and changing the flow of water. (Bonus answer: least favorite mini-dungeon is definitely Under the Well.)

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Goron Mask(I use like the Bunny Hood for long distances) and Bunny Hood for faster travel in 1 area.
Elegy of Emptiness(I just love the tune of it) Deku Palace and Stone Tower(So catchy)
@merricontrari I like the Ikana Castle more than Deku Palace but like Deku Palace. Oddly enough mt Fav Dungeon is Stone Tower.

I guess I am the only one who didn't like the bunny hood all that much. I only used it when I had to. I thought it made Link look silly.
:P

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I guess I am the only one who didn't like the bunny hood all that much. I only used it when I had to. I thought it made Link look silly.
:P
Same here I only used when I wanted to move faster in particular area but for long distance I would use the Goron Mask.

Alex Arbiter

That Random Guy
My favorite mask would be the Stone Mask it helped quite abit.
My Favorite ocarinca song would be Elegy of Emptiness minus the creepy statue.
Favorite theme: Termina Field
My favorite temple the Water Temple

K

kidd sisco5150

Favorite mas was the goron mask (especially after having the Chateau Milk) once those spikes came out I could get anywhere in no time.

Favorite Song: Oath to Order there was something epic about that

Favorite theme:Deku Palace

Favorite Temple: Definatley Stone Tower

I would have liked the Elegy of Emptiness if I didn't have to play it FIVE BILLION TIMES and look at the creepy statue, lol.

I totally forgot about the Final Hours theme! I love that one. I like doing the Couple's Mask sidequest just because you get to sit there and listen to that song. :)

Bunny Hood does look kinda silly, but since Link is only like 10 years old, it's probably pretty normal to him. ;-) What's wrong with silly? Silly is fun. :) Maybe next time I go on an epic quest I will wear bunny ears on my head.

L

LoZ_MM

I loaded my file two seconds ago and i realized that the garo mask is AWESOME! I AM NINJA lol!

P

PiKn1ght314

Favorite Mask: The Bunny Hood. Not only was it useful, but most of the other masks managed to creep me out in some way or another. And it was cute.
Favorite Song: Oath to Order. The Giants sing it cutely, and it's the same notes as the Star Spangled Banner.
Favorite Theme: The 3 Days of Clocktown. It changed each day, which made all of them cool, especially the last day.
Favorite Dungeon: The Stone Tower. It wasn't just cool, it flipped upside-down, and it also took you on a groovy psychedelic trip. And that's just awesome.
But nearly everything in this game is my favorite, though. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom