• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Zelda Title Logo

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Well here is my top three:

(I am refering to the title logos on the box art)

1. Adventure of Link, I am weak for swords and this is a very beautiful one.
2. Ocarina of Time, what can you say, it is high class!!
3. The Legend of Zelda (Yes the first one), I don´t know but it is appealing to me, always has been. And it´s epic!

They are actually gorgeous most of them and other favorites for me are the WW, TP and MC logos.

Last edited:

Alder Dragon

Classic Gamer
Hmm this is a tough one - I don't know if you mean the title logo on the box art or the title logo of the "press start" screen in-game.

For the box cover:

1) LttP: I love the sword and shield in the logo, but the main thing that catches my attention is the detail of the letters in "Zelda". Also, the sword seems really beaten down and used.
linkpast.jpg

2) Majora's Mask: I loved how the Mask was in the background, the shading looked perfect and the darker colors are something we hadn't seen in a Zelda game until then.
ZeldaMMbox.jpg

3) Phantom Hourglass European?: By-far the most colorful Zelda box art I've ever seen. Wind Waker is great too, but this one catches my eye for some reason.
zelda-ph-eu-box.jpg

As for the title screens, I'd roughly say:

1) Original LoZ
2) Majora's Mask
3) Wind Waker

Waker of winds

Finally playing PH!
1.- OoT: I think this is my favorite. That yellow fire looks so good! Also, the Hylian shield and the Master sword look pretty real. Is the best for me, because it was the first I ever saw.

2.-MC: Yes, those ribbons wrapping the sword give the logo a pretty epic feeling. I also like the little Ezlo in the C of "Cap".

3.-TP: I like this logo, because it not only looks good, but it seems pretty hard to do. The Wolf Link image is great!

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Hmm...well my favorite logos would have to be:

1) MM's logo- It looked cool with how the Majora's Mask was behind it and all. It gave off a sense of creepiness; the good kind of creepiness, mind you. :)

2) ALttP's logo- I have to agree with the other people on here who said that it looked medieval. That made it unique in my opinion.

3) TP's logo- This one is one of the coolest logos yet to grace the cover of a Zelda game. (Well besides the other two that I mentioned earlier... :) )

Zarom

The King
Mine are:

1. MM. I like the way Majora's Mask looked. That is the coolest mask I've ever seen. I also liked it when it sparkles in purple and orange flames. :)

2. LOZ. This is the classic Zelda logo and I like the Triforce in the back. :)

3. OOT. Because there is the Master Sword and the Hylian Shield. Both are very important items in Zelda. I like it too when the light pass trought the Sword down to the main title. :)

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Hmm this is a tough one - I don't know if you mean the title logo on the box art or the title logo of the "press start" screen in-game.

For the box cover:

1) LttP: I love the sword and shield in the logo, but the main thing that catches my attention is the detail of the letters in "Zelda". Also, the sword seems really beaten down and used.
linkpast.jpg

2) Majora's Mask: I loved how the Mask was in the background, the shading looked perfect and the darker colors are something we hadn't seen in a Zelda game until then.
ZeldaMMbox.jpg

3) Phantom Hourglass European?: By-far the most colorful Zelda box art I've ever seen. Wind Waker is great too, but this one catches my eye for some reason.
zelda-ph-eu-box.jpg

As for the title screens, I'd roughly say:

1) Original LoZ
2) Majora's Mask
3) Wind Waker

He meant the starting logo. If you don't feel like starting up all the zelda games you have then look on google images.

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
TP, Oot, and MM

twilight princess kills
ocarina of time also kills but not as hard
majora's mask is the that made me say wow

but im a o.o

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
I think my favorite one is the ALttP title logo, I just love the sword going through the Z. To me it looks very epic, it has a classic feel to it. ^^

As for a runner-up, i'd say that the MM title logo is my second favorite. The mask makes it look very ominous, those eyes always seem to glare back at you. It's certainly a cool logo. :cool:

Sparky

Crawfish Prime
My favourites are the Spirit Tracks logo, the Phantom Hourglass logo and the Four Swords Adventures logo.

A

Anthony

My favourite logos, referring to the box art would be;

#1: Majora's Mask- The detail on this logo halps add to the overall feel of the game, using quite Dark colors, it increases the atmosphere of Creepiness and Darkness

#2: Twilight Princess: The intricate Detail on Wolf Link, and what seems to be The Fused Shadow in the Background, is quite eye-catching, and adds to the overall Dark feel of the Game

#3: Minish Cap: The detail of Ezlo, integrated into the lettering and the Four Sword in the Background, adds to the sense of appeal and overall feel of the game

Favorite title:
A Link to the Past. This is because of the word play. Link applies to the character and the literal definition of 'link'.

Favorite Logo:
Majora's Mask. I really like how the mask looks, and for once there is no sword, sheild, or triforce in the logo. its a refreshing change of pace. Majora's Mask is one of my favorite games just because its all different from the Zelda norm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom