• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Zelda Title Logo

Chidori

Mongrel
1 OOT It looked cool.
2 LoZ It vas bit classic style.
3 TP Also cool.

You're the only one in this topic to even mention the original LoZ, for that, thank you, even though I disagree, you at least mentioned it.

Anyway, the best is by far the original, this is the one that started everything and overall just looks epic:
ZeldaTitle.png

Not to mention the kickass music.

Coming in second is the Zelda Cartoon logo! I'm putting on $50 that I'm the only one to seriously mention this:
250px-LOZAnimatedTitleScreen.jpg

Third will be uh... Either the Adventure of Link or Minish Cap. The Minish cap looked just nice fresh and clean while Adventure of Link looked just classic and different.

General Lee

Classic Gamer
1. Alttp- Just look at it. Its awsome.
2. Twilight Princess- I just love the detail in both the wolf and Links face.
3. Ocarina of Time- I like the 3d effect ong the sword the sheild and the lettering.

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
1. minish cap. ok what really caught me on this one was ezlo! he looked like he died or something

2. majoras mask. if u have the cartridge of this where link seems like he is popping off the screen then you will know what i mean!

3. twilight princess. the cover is epic!

1. Twilight princess- The most mystic to me

2. Minish Cap- Seems just like a childish one but I seem to like it for an unknown reason

3. Alttp- Classic

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
Twilight Princess is my favorite of the Zelda logos. Very detailed, very epic looking, and overall awesomistic.

Other than that, I also really liked the logo in Majora's Mask. It matches the dark mysterious mood of the game.

I really liked the logo for Twilight Princess..Actually, I loved the artwork and design of Twilight Princess in general. The design always seemed to allude to something mysterious, as I believe someone else said "mystic".

I also really liked the title logo for Majora's Mask. It seemed very creepy and cryptic.
The colour scheme of the two is what makes me like them, it's a bit different from most of the others.

A

Alkarius

I really liked the logo for Twilight Princess..Actually, I loved the artwork and design of Twilight Princess in general. The design always seemed to allude to something mysterious, as I believe someone else said "mystic".

I also really liked the title logo for Majora's Mask. It seemed very creepy and cryptic.
The colour scheme of the two is what makes me like them, it's a bit different from most of the others.
Defiantly. I agree. The artwork with the wolf on the side was amazing, I thought it was great. I also am a fan of TP's artwork. Link's new outfit was very awesome.

Amelie

Air Dancer
Well its good I cant only pick one!

Lets see...

Majoras mask. I like it because of just how creepy it actually is.. the eyes on the mask.. it really sets the mood for the story of the game

OoT. Lets face it.. it was original.. unlike the TP one that was very similar

TWW. Well.. its pretty.. the musik during the title logo helps and the graphiks for the game make it really stand out to. Its just very pretty! ^^

Welbanks

My mom says im cool...
Master quest, it could be possibly be because my fav colours blue, and that makes it look better, and my second would be majoras mask, just because of how awesome and creepy the mask looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom