• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Zelda Symphony Song?

The Twilight Princess movement was perhaps the biggest surprise. I didn't expect it to be that epic. As more my personal favorite, I'll say Gerudo Valley. I dunno, it sounded really cool to me- kind of like it would be music for a prison break scene or something.

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
Dark World from A Link to the Past, it was really nice!

Hmm, didn't see it on the disk. My favorite song would have to be the Symphonic Movement for the Wind Waker, It pretty much encompasses all the songs I love from the game. Wind Waker has one of the best soundtracks out of all the Zeldas in my opinion. The movement went from a peaceful Outset Island theme to a later dark and sinister Ganondorf battle theme. I kind of felt some of the other songs on the disk were too slow in tempo for my liking.

Mine is probably the 25th Anniversary Medley. I especially like the way they incorporated the theme from Spirit Tracks. One of my favorite Zelda songs. I think its safe to say I love all Zelda songs no matter how repetitive.

I agree with Tadpole. While it's still a few weeks until the symphony comes to my state, the 25th anniversary medley on the CD was incredibly epic. I rather liked The Wind Waker medley too, though.

I was looking for Dragon Roost Island theme in the WW Medley but didn't find it. I then listened to the 25th Anniversary Medley and surprise it was there. I love this CD, I wish there were more songs but the Medleys are amazing and are a treat to listen to. I found the 25th Ann. Medley, the TP Medley and WW Medley to be very good. The Kakariko Village is supposed to be the TP version but most sounds more like the OOT version to me.

The Great Fairy Fountain was very delightful to listen ton. But the Gerudo Valley is amazing. I like the original one but was never to much into it. The orquestration is stunning and I loved it! I was really left wanting more, there are so many songs I would love to listen orquestrated, from the entire series. Even SS music, some of those tracks were amazing.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
The first and the last tracks were my favorite. If I remember correctly, the first was the medley and the last was Skyward sword. They were all really beautiful, and picking a favorite can be most challenging. ^^

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I love them all and I can't decide, but there are a few I am sad to not have on CD or have been at an early concert and didn't hear. Majora's mask movement wasn't at my concert and I want the LttP movement and the Ballad of the Wind Fish to listen to at will, as well as the OoT movement.

I love the Ballad of the Goddesses. It's soooo beautiful, and it makes me get this horribly wide grin every time I hear it, which is really, REALLY embarrassing in public XD
I only know the 8 from the soundtrack, too, cause I haven't gone yet. Though I definitely am, bought my ticket the day they went on sale, center front row, will be the single best night of my life.<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom