• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Zelda Symphony Song?

I haven't seen the Zelda symphony (GOD I WANT TO, I'M HOPING I GET TO GO DURING SUMMER), but I got the CD with Skyward Sword. So I only know eight songs on it, but if there are more, feel free to use any of those songs.
What's your favorite from the symphony, in general? Mine's Great Fairy's Fountain. I've always loved that song. <3

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
Mine is probably the 25th Anniversary Medley. I especially like the way they incorporated the theme from Spirit Tracks. One of my favorite Zelda songs. I think its safe to say I love all Zelda songs no matter how repetitive.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I agree with Tadpole. While it's still a few weeks until the symphony comes to my state, the 25th anniversary medley on the CD was incredibly epic. I rather liked The Wind Waker medley too, though.

Groose

Groosenator
The Twilight Princess Symphonic Movement is so epic. It makes me want to just go out and get stuff done when I hear the Hyrule Field music.

This is such a hard question for me!!! I would have to say the song that moved me the most was the Twilight Princess Movement especially when it shows the screen with clips from the game from the end when midna leaves :kawaii: I was so close to crying! That one just moved me the most. I loved the whole thing! I want to go again!!!! I loved it <3

I only have the SS CD, but I still have to say the Wind Waker movement. It's my favorite game, so when I heard it the first time, i was lost in the majesty....
yada yada yada...

I LOVE THE TWILIGHT PRINCESS MOVEMENT BECAUSE ITS MY FAVORITE GAME and like i liked the way they mixed all the music toghter so it nice and long so i can listen to for a longer period of time.

the ocarina of time movement was my favorite. so much memories in it. nostalgia definitely hit home with that. especially since the songs were revived through orchestration, it's amazing to hear such simple songs be rendered into an instrumental piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom