• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Zelda Species?

T

Twili

What's your favorite Zelda species, whether it be the Rito, the Zora, the Gorons, etc.? Mine personally are the Twili for so I'm named. Who's your favorite and why?

Last edited by a moderator:
Q

quordlepleen

I love the Rito I so want to fly. This also means I linke the Zoras a lot.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I like the Zoras, probably because my favorite element is water. I love the ocean and I love to swim, and I just gaped the first time I saw Zora's Domain; it was beautiful! I also like the Twili. They were mysterious, which always appeals to me. :)

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
My favorite species would be a Goron because they can roll anywhere, they are the strongest race (although not the most smart), and they can eat rocks so they can pretty much eat anywhere.

Last edited:
Am I the first one to say Koroks? They can fly like the Rito, plant seeds, and sing really good. Plus they're funny as crap.

i love the koroks, mostly because of their love for nature and all that. i also like their island, everything there is so sunny! mannn, i hate winter. :(

B

boomerang

ill have to say Zoras too since I wish I could swim like that in real life. (In real life i can't hold my breath under water for ten seconds) Or the twili even though I have yet to play Twilight Princess.

T

Twili

ill have to say Zoras too since I wish I could swim like that in real life. (In real life i can't hold my breath under water for ten seconds) Or the twili even though I have yet to play Twilight Princess.

The Twili are very ominous and mystical. Not to mention their lust for magic. They are much like the Hylians, but their personalities are very much the opposite. I hoped that Twilight Princess would elaborate on the history of the Twili but then again, I guess that contributes to their mysterious nature.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I would have to say Zoras. I love swimming and water and all that and I wish the Zora mask actually existed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom