• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Zelda Song

My favourite is the Kakariko Village theme from ALBW. It's just so nice and calming, I never want to leave the village! I also really like Midna's Lament, and the Sailing Theme from Wind Waker.

Roger Rad

The Fabulous One
Too hard to choose so I'll try to pick my favourite per game:
OoT - Fishing Pond / Ganon's final fight
MM - Clock Town Theme
LA - Tal Tal Heights
WW - Dragon Roost Island

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
I love the Gerudo Valley theme. The main theme (any variety) will always be up there at the top and I also like the underworld theme from ALTTP

I just have the soundtracks on my phone at all times. Best relaxing music for airplane rides!

When playing guitar, I love gerudo valley, kakriko and the lost woods theme.

When I got an accordion, first thing I learned was song of storms (on YouTube, someone did an amazing accordion cover of the OoT theme that beats the original).

Drums, and I'm not kidding, I learned snare drum rudiments by playing parts of the hyrule field theme from OoT.

For casual listening, I'm a sucker for the Kokiri forest theme.

This is one thing that I have always loved about The Legend of Zelda - it has amazing music. Koji Kondo is a master of creating an atmosphere within the digital world. On my iTunes, I have the albums of OoT, MM, TP, and WW all in a playlist back to back. It's mellow enough that I can work to it, but also keeps my attention. That being said, I'm not sure that I can really pick a favorite. I like the more "exotic" sounding music of the different games i.e. the Fortune Teller theme from TP:
Gerudo Desert from TP:
The Potion Shop Theme from OoT:
The Koume and Kotake Theme from OoT:
The Potion Shop Theme from WW:
And then of course, there is the beautiful piano score of "Midna's Lament":

I was listening to some Zelda music at work the other day and I love It every time Gerudo Valley comes on. There's this Youtuber that plays a violin named Taylor Davis who plays this song and I think it's epic! So what's your favorite song and if it's sung/preformed by someone let us know.
Me too Gerudo valley is my favourite my second favourite would be the lorule castle theme from lbw then song of storms

Cartoonmaniac

Biggest Zelda fan this side of the South Pole
The Gerudo Valley theme is definitely one of my favorites, but I also like Dragon Roost Island, Ballad of the Goddess, and the Hyrule Field theme from TP

I've got so much Zelda music on my phone, it's a little ridiculous. Choosing a song is hard, especially when you've grown up with most of them, but if someone put a gun to my head.... I'd say Fi's Theme, specifically the Olden Times version. That's the one on the soft, breathy wind instruments you hear when you follow Fi from your bed and out into the night. It's ethereal, it's soothing, and it gives this sense of unswerving... I dunno, composure? Assurance? Fi is a messenger from the heavens. She knows who she is, her purpose, and what she needs to do. This solid, unwavering core really comes across in her theme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom