• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Zelda Song

I was listening to some Zelda music at work the other day and I love It every time Gerudo Valley comes on. There's this Youtuber that plays a violin named Taylor Davis who plays this song and I think it's epic! So what's your favorite song and if it's sung/preformed by someone let us know.

I have too many to name just one.

The original Legend of Zelda intro theme, the Overworld theme, TLoZ Dungeon theme.

All the music in AoL.

The Fairy Fountain theme.

The original Kakariko Village theme.

Castor Wilds, Elemental Shrine and Temple of Droplets from Minish Cap.

TP's Castle Town especially right next to the band, Sacred Grove, Midna's Lament, The Forest Temple.

Skyloft Bazaar, Groose's Theme, Fi's Farewell, Earth Dungeon, Ancient Cistern from SS.

Song of Storms

Nayru's Song, Dead Pirate theme, Tarm Ruins and Dancing Dragon Dungeon are some of my favorites so far in the Oracle games.

Link looking for his sword, Tal Tal Heights, Mysterious Woods and the Face Shrine so far in LADX.

Gerudo Valley, Ice Cavern, Requiem of Spirit, Bolero of Fire in Ocarina.

Clock Town, Sword Master theme, Deku Palace, I liked Wood fall's theme but the wailing killed it, Goron Lullaby, Song of Healing, Stone Tower Temple, Final Hours, Oath to Order, Majora's second form in MM.

Even though I haven't played it Wind Waker Intro theme is so beautiful.

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
There are too many good ones.

OOT: Spirit temple theme, Song of storms, Song of time, Goron city, Ganondorf's battle

MM:Ancient castle of Ikana, Stone Tower Temple, oath to order, Deku Palace

WW: The ocean is cursed, Phantom Ganon, Puppet Ganon snake form

TP: Ooks theme, Midnas lament, Zants theme

ST:Coles posession, Byrne's theme

SS: Silent realm guardians, Koloktos, Ghirahim

ALBW: Yuga, Final Battle

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Zelda's Lullaby is definitely my favorite, I am always whistling to it.

Midna's Lament is also one I'm a big fan of, along with Wind Waker's theme and the LoZ intro theme. There are many others but these are what come to mind off the top of my mind.

TP's Castle Town especially right next to the band

:notzd: I spent more time just sitting beside the band than I care to admit.

WindFishTacos

"Look at those sideburns...that's true grit!"
I was listening to some Zelda music at work the other day and I love It every time Gerudo Valley comes on. There's this Youtuber that plays a violin named Taylor Davis who plays this song and I think it's epic! So what's your favorite song and if it's sung/preformed by someone let us know.

I agree with this entire statement. Gerudo Valley is up there in top Zelda songs for me as well, and all of Taylor Davis's video game music violin covers are amazing. The main WW ocean theme is up there pretty high for me as well. Hearing the Symphony of Goddesses play it made me very happy.

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Y'all didn't come here to hear about how essential the Song of Storms is or how heart-string-tugging Midna's Lament is so let me pull something out of the hipster box. Tarm Ruins from OoS is a fantastic track in context and the song you get in Link's Awakening when you use the name ZELDA is great. Gets stuck in your head.

There are many that are up there for me, zeldas lullaby, Fi's goodbye, queen Rutelas theme, the file select theme. But the message of the goddess is the one that captured the essence of the series for me. Spiritual and filled with lore.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I don't want to wear out my fingers so I'll just keep it to my top five:

5: the song of storms
4: the temple theme from Zelda 2
3: the credit music in Majora's mask
2: the title theme in Oot
1: the final hours song in MM

Of course I love all Zelda music but these are just my favorites

Also, the song that plays during the intro of WW as it is showing the story of what happened to Hyrule. I played a rendition of that song during my wedding that everyone walked down the isle to (except my wife of course, she had her own song)

My favorite Zelda Song of all time I have determined to bet the Ballad of the Goddess as sung by Zelda. There are many reasons for me choosing this song but what it really came down to is that it made me feel something. I got chills the first time I heard it and I knew right then and there that the music for Skyward Sword was going to be epic. Also a short piece of trivia on this song is that it is actually just Zelda's lullaby in reverse.

I have actually put together a playlist for my top 10 Songs in all of Zelda Here is a link to it.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSPQPfVK0oVarLmh-v_dIYJcZ8DQCLU6C

Last edited:

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Also, the song that plays during the intro of WW as it is showing the story of what happened to Hyrule. I played a rendition of that song during my wedding that everyone walked down the isle to (except my wife of course, she had her own song)
Dude, mad props! Can't believe your wife was down with that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom