• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Zelda Song?

A

Antigenius

The Legend of Zelda series has had quite some amazing soundtracks over the years and I was curious as to what everybody's favorite songs are. For me, its rather hard to pick just one favorite so I'll have to go with a list of my top 5 favorite songs along with which game they are from.

1) Gerudo Valley (of course) - Ocarina of Time
2) Don't Want You No More - Twilight Princess
3) Molgera's Theme - Wind Waker
4) Stone Tower Temple - Majora's Mask
5) Deku Palace - Majora's Mask

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I'm pretty sure this has been done before. Ah, What the hell. While I have like 20 favourite songs, my all time favourite is probably Hyrule Field on Epona in Twilight Princess. I find it addicting to listen to and INSANELY catchy.

[video=youtube;Y2C0yQ5cjp4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2C0yQ5cjp4[/video]

Omg can I just pick the enitre Wind Waker soundtrack lol?

Ok, if somebody FORCED me to pick I'd have to saaaay....

The overworld music during the day time. Sailing never got boring just from that song alone.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
There's not just one that you can choose from, but what the hey, I'll go with the original overworld theme.

[video=youtube;lpEzYEoV9qY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpEzYEoV9qY[/video]

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I've thought about this so many times and i actually have a word document somewhere on my laptop with my top 15 songs. But after alot of mulling it over i chose fairy fountain in all forms. Fairy fountain is i'm gonna guess the 2nd most frequent song in all the games (next to the overworld theme) and it's in so many different forms. It varies from game to game but they even made songs like Fairy Queen (WW) and Ciela's parting words (PH) that are the same song yet different. it's also extremely soothing and i never get tired of listening to it. A close 2nd was the WW main theme/credits. WW has my favorite soundtrack

LinkandZelda<3

Knight Academy Student(:
I am in love with the godess song from skyward sword. i sing it all the time. but i love them all, and I really love the windwaker soundrtack, and when Midna's sick in TP.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Hm.

I like the Shadow Temple theme in OoT, and the Nocture of Shadow. The Bolero of Fire in OoT. I love the Goddess Song in SS, and the entire Twilight Princess soundtrack. THE. ENTIRE. THING.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I'd have to say, Link's awakening had one of the best Zelda soundtracks evar. Closely followed by TP, LttP, and OoT.
My favorite songs from Zelda, however, are the Tal Tal Heights theme, and thr Dark World Theme. Just such epic songs.

E

Elder Sheik

1. The entire freaking Wind Waker soundtrack.
2. The entire freaking Ocarina of Time soundtrack.
3. Clock Town.
4. Song of Time.
5. Zelda's Lullaby.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
1. Ice Cavern
2. Stone Tower themes combined
3. Molgera Boss Battle
4. Skiper's Retreat/Theme of the Sand Sea
5. The other mini boss theme featured in Skyward Sword

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I can't say that I have a favorite, but I did have the song of storms really stuck in my head yesterday, so much so that me and a few others stared quietly chorusing it in the background of the classroom. I like too many of the game musics. The medleys and orchestra renditions are amazing to.

Which is Your Favorite The Legend of Zelda Song?

Over the years, The legend of Zelda have gave us so many epic songs..
My favorite song is Hyrule field from Ocarina of time

[video=youtube;lan9HuAAJS4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lan9HuAAJS4[/video]

Which is the best in your opinion?

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I think this has been posted before. I have a really hard time choosing, because it depends on my mood so much. Today I am feeling like the Twilight princess theme at the end credits in TP.

A

Antigenius

I find it funny that none of you have mentioned the 25th Anniversary CD yet, but thats okay. I consider it to be perfection and thus it doesnt count.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom