• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Zelda Quotes

SuperGanondorf

Ballos's Minion
Any line from the original Zelda. Poor translation is fun. Best one would be "Dodongo dislikes smoke."

And the best quote of all: "Tingle, Tingle, kooloo, lim-" *shot*

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
"These toys are too much for you .." - Ganondorf, OoT

"This puppet's role has just ended" - Majora, MM

"Go to the next room." (o rly????? :facepalm:) - Old Man, LoZ

AwesomeTingle

Pure Awesomeness
Remember this? "Thanks to you, we can once again eat the delicious rocks from the Dogondo's cavern 'til our stomach burst!" (a Goron) This is one of those magnificent quotes that you can say to your friends to sound smart! lol

"Dodongo dislikes smoke."
lol The reason Dondongo dislikes smoke was as a little child growing upp in his Indian Tribe, his father smoked a peace pipe a little bit too much. Now he can't stand the stuff! lol (please don't take any offence, just a dumb joke)
And the best quote of all: "Tingle, Tingle, kooloo, lim-" *shot*
lol Awesome! But what do you have against Tingle? He's awesome! Nice!

"It's that legendary blade..."

"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

"The flow of time is always cruel... Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that doesn't change with time is a memory of younger days... In order to come back here again, play the Minuet of Forest. (learn Minuet of Forest) Link... I'll see you again..."

"It is something that grows over time... a true friendship. A feeling in the heart that becomes stronger over time... The passion of friendship will soon blossom into a righteous power and through it, you will know which way to go... This song is dedicated to the power of the heart... Listen to the Bolero of Fire... (learn song) Link... I'll see you again..."

"Time passes, people move.... Like a river's flow, it never ends... A childish mind will turn to noble ambition... Young love will become deep affection... The clear water's surface reflects growth... Now listen to the Serenade of Water to reflect upon yourself.... (learn Serenade of Water) Link... I'll see you again..."

"There is but one who can save Hyrule...You."

There are many more that I love, but this is everything off the top of my head. I'll post back if I remember anything.

Link checked out the chest.. Wow this is a nice chest! LA when looking at a cupboard
You have water, come to my house. AoL

mattsimme

Trappy
My favorite Zelda quote is "Time passes, people move. Like a river's flow, it never ends. A childish mind will turn to noble ambition. Young love will become deep affection. The clear water's surface reflects growth. Now listen to the Serenade of water to reflect upon yourself." - Sheik

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom