• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Zelda Quotes

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
LoZ-"Its dangerous to alone, take this", OoT-".....Link...", TP-"Light and Shadow are on one side of the same coin, one cannot exist without the other."

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
LoZ- same as above(I want to see this line in SwS.) OoT- When Nabooru makes fun of your name. MM-Let foolish monkey's punishment commence.(Deku King)
TP- Promise me this that you won't do anything out of your league(Illia)

"You've met a terrible fate, haven't you?" Happy Mask Salesman MM
"I shall consume. Consume... consume everything..." The Moon MM
"Link...I...See You Later" Midna TP
*"I'll grant you the honour of carrying me." Ruto OoT
* "The rising sun will eventually set.
*******A newborn's life will fade.
*******From sun to moon, moon to sun...
*******Give peaceful rest to the living dead." Song of Sun poem OoT
* "Time passes, people move. Like a river's flow, it never ends. A childish mind will turn to noble ambition. Young love will become deep affection. The clear water's surface reflects growth. Now listen to the Serenade of water to reflect upon yourself." (Sheik) OoT

Nicole

luke is my wife
"What? Say something!
Am I so beautiful that you've no words left?"
-Midna, Twilight Princess

Just love that quote...

Young Link

Grasshopper
OoT: "The rising sun will eventually set, A newborn's life will fade. From sun to moon, moon to sun... Give peaceful rest to the living dead.", MM: "The thousand years of raindrops summoned by my song are my tears. The thunder that strikes the earth is my anger." Those are my favorite quotes. :D

Godkarmachine

Angry Megaman Fan
Sorry if I don't remember them exactly like they are...
From Wind Waker: "Your gods destroyed you!"
-the epic "This is but one of the legends of which the people speak..." awesome way to start a game
From Majora's Mask:
-"However that's how life goes... There are some thing you can't change, no matter how hard you try..."

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
My favorites are "It's a secret to everybody" from The Legend of Zelda and "I will wait for you here. It's what princesses have always done. From what I know, it's sort of a family tradition" from Spirit Tracks.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
LoZ-"Its dangerous to alone, take this", OoT-".....Link...", TP-"Light and Shadow are on one side of the same coin, one cannot exist without the other."

I also like this quote. LoZ OoS-"Accept this quest, young hero" including this from ALTTP-"you can earn a lot rupees by defeating enemies. It's my secret to success" ALTTP-"This is it! The Master Sword! ... ... ... Oh wait this isn't it. Too bad." ALTTP-"May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom