• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Zelda Minigame!

squadala

I don't like you either
Throughout the entire series minigames have been a key thing in the zelda series. Wheter they helped you in your initial quest, upgraded you inventory, or were just all out fun. As for me when it comes to minigames my all time favorite is Goron racing in majoras mask. Not only is it just fun but it is also a challenge and yields a choice reward! So in your opinion, what is the best minigame in Zelda?

Snowboarding in Twilight Princess would have to be one of mine. It has been so long since I have played most of the games I am sure I have forgoten many of them.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
OoT-Horse Arching(the one where u r at Gerudo Fortress in adult form) WW-Learning with nico to get the ghouls bag n bombs, I think. TP-Snowboarding!! Fun minigames!

Yeah love the horseback archery in oot.
Also love getting all the skulltulas in oot it takes a long time but it gives you a great sense of achievement when you complete it.
Ok so you do not get much overall from rescuing each of the family members heart piece is the best.

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
I would have to say the archery mini-games in OoT or MM. They were fun and easy to play and I had a blast shooting as many Octoroks as I could in MM. I also thoroughly enjoyed the Gerudo Training Grounds, it had a fair ammount of difficulty and the great concept of shooting arrows on a horse, sure I wish I could control the horse more while shooting arrows, but whatever it was still a new concept. Also you get the Ice Arrows, and who wouldn't complete the Training Grounds to get them.

Throughout the entire series minigames have been a key thing in the zelda series. Wheter they helped you in your initial quest, upgraded you inventory, or were just all out fun. As for me when it comes to minigames my all time favorite is Goron racing in majoras mask. Not only is it just fun but it is also a challenge and yields a choice reward! So in your opinion, what is the best minigame in Zelda?

Haha i found that mini to be very different. But when you beat it the reward i think is very fullfilling in the end. My favorite mini game would for to be the swamp shoot out :P This mini is by far very cool I mean lighting up of those wolfs, deku sprouts, and birds. And completing the game with a piece of heart plus with a perfect score a 50 arrows quiver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom