• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Zelda Logo?

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
I dunno. Thought this wood be a good topic to post. What's your favorite Zelda logo? Mine, personally, is either The Wind Waker or Spirit Tracks, I love how they represent your mean of transportation in the game, but also a vital part of the story. What's yours?

C

Caleb, Of Asui

Interesting topic. :) I generally like all of them as each of them applies to the game with which they're associated, but in particular I think I really like the logo Majora's Mask, partially because it's purple and purple is such a great color (^_^), but having it be a dark color really fits the dark tones of the game, so it ties together quite beautifully. Plus, it's my favorite Zelda game as a whole. ;)

Skyward Sword for sure. It's just looks so attractive! Second would be Majora's Mask, then Twilight Princess. Next is Ocarina of Time. The rest are a tie for me.

Faedeur

The Juror of Courage
A Link to the Past. I like the rustic look of the sword (apparantly the Master Sword as you first find it) and the shield. Plus it is one I've grown up with since I was a wee lad :P

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. OoT's is so simple yet intruiging, MM's logo somehow added more scare to the game. The purple makes it seem slightly ominous.

J

Jack

I can't really decided on one, but I like Ocarina of Time 3D, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword in no particular order.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I had always liked Majora's Mask's logo. I can't put my finger on it, but it's just so captivating. Skyward Sword has an amazing logo, with the crest and the vines and the awesomeness. Finally, there is Ocarina of Time 3D. I think it's just just because of the animations from the trailer that I love this one so much. The lightening, the sword being thrusted into the logo, just makes the experience so epic, in my opinion.
I couldn't tell you which one of these three I like most, but they would definitely be my top 3.

MW7

I'd say the ALTTP/LA (since they're identical) one is my favorite. I also really like the original one from LOZ, and Zelda 2 was good because it has a sword going through the word Link instead of Zelda.

Also the cover of TP is pretty cool as well with the wolf and Link simulataneously displayed.

But if we are considering coolest cartridge, I'd say the collector's edition of MM wins. It's a 3d hologram and you can see Link stabbing you and the eye of Majora peaking around the Z in Zelda.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I think the Twilight Princess logo is my favorite. It kinda looks like dark and mysterious look on it. It's an very interesting logo that Legend of Zelda series has. There are some other interesting logo that it has. Like OoT, ALttP, and Four Swords.

I prefer the Majora mask logo because its purple and because of the Dark opening the purple fits very well and the Majora Mask makes it very original.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Skward Sword, especially in the trailer when the Master Sword sheathes itself into the logo and turns over to be replaced by the title.

Pen

The game is on!
I like Majora's Mask's logo the most. Cause even though it's so simple it describes the game's atmosphere in a grand way. It's mystical... Also, I like how the logo is written in purple instead of red. :)
800px-MM_logo.png

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
For sure that has got to be Skyward Sword the whole feel if the logo is very happy and dramatic in one package.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom