• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Zelda Intro Theme

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
So what is your favorite Zelda Intro Theme? Simple enough...

Mine is the Ocarina of Time theme...
It is very nostalgic to me...
[video=youtube;3Fj-MF5RQjg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fj-MF5RQjg[/video]

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
My favorite has to be Skyward Sword's theme. That one is just so uplifting and I feel so very alive everytime I listen to it.

MW7

Majora's Mask followed by Wind Waker and then everything else after those two. Those are the only two games in which I find myself delaying to press start because I actually want to listen to the music.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
MY LORD WIND WAKER BY FAR. In my opinion that is the best put together and catchy song ever in Zelda (many would disagree with me)

In my list of favorite zelda songs it is number 2 only because file select/fairy fountain is the song i think of when i think of Zelda, and i love how it's been around forever but they can constantly keep coming up with new renditions of it for each game

mine would probably have to be wind waker. I just love the music and it sets up a good vibe for the game

i'm so sad that zelda skyward sword didn't have an opening theme. it was so bland, there was nothing to get excited about in the title screen. unlike ocarina of time, it makes you relax before an exciting badass adventure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom